hard questions? (1 Viewer)

Jacko

haha you better eat cat shit then hahaahahha
you fkn dirty girl
ahhahahaa
is that like a fetish you have or something you make it sound so normal ahahahhaha
fkn hell
and yeah westies do suck go get a job and stop shooting people.
and anyway ill see you at UWS ;) if you make it

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
you know what? This is lame, immature and fucking boring.

Now your stereotyping, fuck you. being at sydney boys and doing gen maths, god you must be pretty stupid, how the hell did you even get into that school in the first place?

l'll be making it don't worry, l am going to be an accountant or a surveyor and earn way more money than you would.

Bye bye.

Jacko

lol as if i would degrade myself and do general maths
rofl...
i just wanted to see what the "special" people are doing and man your "Harder Questions" just were too funny
ahahahah
fkn piss easy
and yeah i care
i can sell my body for money as well but
thats besides the point lol

connie

HSC
N/A
ummmm no that was for the full length, you only need half of it, if i could draw a diagram i'd show you but i can't soo....

btw to jacko, i couldn't have picked a more appropriate nickname although i use it in its full "jackarse" but then that'd would be being nice...

let me see according to u all people who do general maths are stupid....hmm i think the only person who is stupid is you, you see i do 12 units which means general won't even count for me because it's my easiest subject so maybe people doing general aren't as dumb as you think... sydney boys pfttt.. i would be the last person getting stereotypical, "faggot"

-apologies to other sydneys boys

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Jacko shut the fuck up, you obnoxious prick, just coz you're some geeky nerd who does 4u maths or watever the fuck u do, doesn't mean everyone has the intelligence or IQ to do it as well, and just coz someone does general maths doesn't make them a dumbarse. Try telling me the person who got 99 UAI and did gen maths is stupid...yeah right. Seriously get a life, coz coming to the general maths forum just to bag the people on it out proves that you're a fucking loser with no life...just piss off

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
sorry im not that smart and the only reason im doing maths is because i need it to get into primary teaching.. sheesh
everyone is good at different things cant u accept that

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by HSC_My_Dick
Thats right... i dont know where you got 80 from its 160
Area of Ellipse = pi * a * b
Where a and b are half of the width and length.

Similar to a circle
Area of Circle = pi * r * r
Where r is half of the diameter.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
a standard tray of peaches is 50cm long, 40cm wide and 10cm high and weighs1kg. In each tray it is usual that 50 grams of the fruit is rotten. A grocer purchased 1 cubic metre of fruit what would be the weight of the rotten fruit??

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
you know what? This is lame, immature and fucking boring.

Now your stereotyping, fuck you. being at sydney boys and doing gen maths, god you must be pretty stupid, how the hell did you even get into that school in the first place?

l'll be making it don't worry, l am going to be an accountant or a surveyor and earn way more money than you would.

Bye bye.
hey u are a stuck up bitch... ;hey look at me im so smart n all of u have no brains!!!
bhahahahaa

ND

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
a standard tray of peaches is 50cm long, 40cm wide and 10cm high and weighs1kg. In each tray it is usual that 50 grams of the fruit is rotten. A grocer purchased 1 cubic metre of fruit what would be the weight of the rotten fruit??
Each tray has volume: .5*.4*.1 = .002 m^3 and 50 grams per tray is rotten. So we would like to know how many trays there are in 1 cubic metre, which is: 1/.002=50. So the grocer perchased 50 trays of the fruit, which means he got 50*50=2500g of rotten fruit.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Each tray has volume: .5*.4*.1 = .002 m^3 and 50 grams per tray is rotten. So we would like to know how many trays there are in 1 cubic metre, which is: 1/.002=50. So the grocer perchased 50 trays of the fruit, which means he got 50*50=2500g of rotten fruit.
thanks heaps.. i worked out 950g in each box... i dunno how.. im too dumb for this stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)