Hard to be a tutor? (1 Viewer)

Danitel

HSC
Hey hey guys...I just finished my HSC months ago...Holidays make me feel horrible as I dont like to be at home.....without doing anything meaningful....

I got band 6 in both Maths EX1 and Maths EX2 ........Maybe hopefully can be a 2U Maths tutor?

Hope so....^^.....

Is that really hard to be a tutor....?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I dont see why not. If you can communicate effectively, and your sudents are actually learning from your teaching, then its working ;) Just make sure that you help them learn, not help them to do their own work :) Anyways, why did you post in the Prelim forum?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Danitel, I wouldn't really know. But I like it when the tutors I had gave me lollies when I did good homework. Maybe you can incorporate that into your tutoring too.

Danitel

HSC
:) Really good class...

I had a tutor too who teach me nothing for English....

But that wont happen on me...As I only want 1 student for 1 subject...which can make me concentrate on him/her....

:wave:

Thanks for moving my post in the right place...

PS: Anyone wants me tutoring can send message to me....

PPS: The same time....I can do Chinese tutoring too....I'm a background speaker....:eek:

Last edited:

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
when ur student walks in for their lesson, dont just say.. 'okayy so what do u wanna do?' i found that annoying with a tutor who hadnt taught before. teach off the syllabus and try to keep ahead of the stuff they're doing at school, but still help them out if they need to backtrack. .. oh and hopefully ur patient :)

casebash

HSC
Main thing is you need to get experience. Once you have taught somebody something once, you can teach it so much better the next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)