Hard? (1 Viewer)

lordesf

HSC
Hey all hmm i fairly liked tht test, esays were quite good but i think the appreciation limited me a bit... so i sort of made a few a points...

but the 2nd repsonce was so unpredicted!i never knw the BOS would do a effectiveness Q even though i prepared for it haha cause i love effectivess Q's :)

Anyway how did everyone think of the hsort answers?
i struggled a bit in the globalisaiton seciton... wasnt expecting anything like tht so made everything up...

Smeegen999

HSC
i thought the test was fairly easy, i was pretty happy with it
multiple choice and short answer were really easy
extended response qs were kind of broad - there was so much to write about I got a little confused lol

MeRvE91

HSC
lordesf said:
Hey all hmm i fairly liked tht test, esays were quite good but i think the appreciation limited me a bit... so i sort of made a few a points...

but the 2nd repsonce was so unpredicted!i never knw the BOS would do a effectiveness Q even though i prepared for it haha cause i love effectivess Q's :)

Anyway how did everyone think of the hsort answers?
i struggled a bit in the globalisaiton seciton... wasnt expecting anything like tht so made everything up...
i agree with you i believe that appreaciation was kind of limited aswell...but i dnt know i felt like i was repeating myself...dd that happen to u?????

lordesf

HSC
yeh me too... my essay was porly strucutured (if there even was a strucutre?)
but yeh i started repeating on issues like external stability etc

duack

HSC
i did the globalisation essay for the first part and the monetary for the second part. i didnt repeat myself i had no time to!!! i started panicing whenb writing the second one but i got throughn all 6 issues finally.

dane28

HSC
i thought it wasn't too bad.

essays were good, i predicted the appreciation of $A question so that was good, and i did fiscal in the second part. Which was quite broad so alot too talk about.

i think i would of lost a few silly marks in the short answer, just wasnt thinking straight!.. lol.. ahh well..

all done now :D

denday98

HSC
the economics multiple choice has a few curvey questions that required to stop and think, the globalisation question being in the short answers amazed me coz i had a pre-pared essay that i wrote but i ended up breezing through that question. the essays were easy aswell especially the one on fiscal policy and monetary policy coz it was a very opened question so u were able to write alot more about it!

focused

HSC
multiple choice was probably the most challenging, and appreciation essay limited me to sum extend since currently the $A is so low, but u still must link current economic situation to the response so i did mention that currently there was a depreciation. i used 4 booklets for the essays so im hoping for a nice mark :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)