hardest 4u papers (1 Viewer)

iStudent

HSC
Moriah 2001. Catholic + indy trials. Off the top of my head.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
FMS keep focused on what you're doing atm

It's good to be curious and all but you're still in Year 10 and you've got plenty of time to prepare

HSC
thanks faisal. :( makes me feel great.
hahah well i didn't specifically say baulko :p
Dw, faisalabdul16 finds everything easy.
naooooooo haha, the papers are predictable. Trial papers are merely "easy" (easy in comparison to HSC) because there is barely any harder 3u. The only hard questions are possibly mechanics if there is any, and mechanics happens to be a topic i like. Most schools don't even get to mechanics by trials, so their papers are filled with integration and blah blah.
haha i think it needs more ">" signs.
Chem, maths whatever it is lol.
My HSC year has been predominantly study. Gave up on sport, social life, pretty much everything and focused solely on studying, which i do not recommend you to do as you need a balance, but for me it worked out. Plus bio and chem, you just rote learn that shit. That will get you the marks.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
My HSC year has been predominantly study. Gave up on sport, social life, pretty much everything and focused solely on studying, which i do not recommend you to do as you need a balance, but for me it worked out. Plus bio and chem, you just rote learn that shit. That will get you the marks.
What were the things you liked about bio and chem?

emilios

HSC
How good are you at English fasadabubsibauadul? I feel a 99.7+ coming on for you

HSC
How good are you at English fasadabubsibauadul? I feel a 99.7+ coming on for you
nah not 99.7 :p

I, during year 11 made the stupid decision to drop to standard because at the time i did not understand or know how to study for english. However me dropping to standard has actually made me work my ass off and everything. In the trials, for paper 1, ended up topping 2 sections (creative and AOS essay) out of both the advanced and standard cohorts, with the 2nd highest overall mark in paper 1, first being a guy who does 4u.

I am overall ranked 1st, an outlier lol, beating 2nd by 15%. So english will not stuff me up :p

emilios

HSC
nah not 99.7 :p

I, during year 11 made the stupid decision to drop to standard because at the time i did not understand or know how to study for english. However me dropping to standard has actually made me work my ass off and everything. In the trials, for paper 1, ended up topping 2 sections (creative and AOS essay) out of both the advanced and standard cohorts, with the 2nd highest overall mark in paper 1, first being a guy who does 4u.

I am overall ranked 1st, an outlier lol, beating 2nd by 15%. So english will not stuff me up :p
nice nice. what're you getting on the atar calcs when you punch in your trial marks and/or your expected HSC marks?

mreditor16

HSC
Estimates from 97-98.5, mreditor estimated 98.25
trust me, if you execute it well and can express how much I see you know (in maths and chem and English, in particular), you will defs get 98+

trust me man! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)