Hardest & Easiest Exam (1 Viewer)

girlsta88

hey was wondering what everyone thought to be their hardest and easiest exam so far.. or rather, what exam they performed best and worst in..?

Hmm id say
Worst - Legal Studies/ Studies of Religion 1

maybe cos they were an hour apart.... and maybe cos i started studying for them last night and done an all nighter.. so thats two all nighters in a row. i have had about 2 hrs sleep in the past 48 hrs!!

Easiest- not that this was actually easy, but eng paper 2.
i did better than expected, considering i didnt read BNW or King LEar, and didnt watch BR, and picked my supp material at 6am on the morning of the exam.

im such a dumbass, but i can only work/study under pressure, so that leaves me to study the night before.. nothing else works!! been doing it alllll year.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
sor.1 i never got taught the course the whole year whilst i was in it, since we are forced to do it our class now likes to see how they mark our bullshit.
i got 34% in the trial :D i dont care for sor.1 as its not counting for me, anyway i answered everything so dunno how you find it hard, mainly year10 history.
hardest subject for me = pd/h/pe. so much to know and they can ask you about ANYTHING. so you have to hope that what your studying is what they are asking otherwise its liek shittttt.
IPT has its troubles too

easiest subject evarrrrr = IT(vet) omg how can you phail @ this

Alienangel

Hardest: Legal studies (just not this year! yay!) or maybe 3u maths...
Easiest: Chemistry

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Hardest: English paper 2. Actually, more like Maths Extension 1, but I'm not even gonna try in that. Chemistry could be pretty hard too, if they pick on random, obscure dotpoints.

Easiest: Maths 2 Unit and physics.

7th Sign

HSC
medium to hardish exam - english paper 1
medium exam - english paper 2
medium to easy exam - IT

no exam I have done so far has been heaps hard or heaps easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)