Hardest Humanities subject(s)? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
Is it Economics? Is it harder than Modern and Ancient History?

dim-sims

HSC
Economics is definitely the hardest of the humanities subjects in my opinion and it's probably one of my worst subjects. Don't get me wrong it's interesting stuff sometimes though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Economics as well as Ancient and Modern History. Most of the rest are a bit pointless and wishy washy

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Legal studies is pretty difficult too, I'd say I find legal more difficult than economics.

Sah muc writing I cri

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
The only humanity subject I did was legal studies nd that was kind of difficult, with the memorizing of laws and stuff (I made it up when I could) but it was fun

iStudent

HSC
economics because it scales the highest :)
doesn't mean it's hard though, since imo it's still much much easier than the science/math subjects (my opinion)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I think it's because it takes a while to get my head around the concepts, but maybe that's because I'm slow at learning and understanding, hence it takes me a long time if I want to do well in it. Plus the content and statistics and knowing where to apply them, takes long.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yeah, it can take a while getting your head around the concepts, but once you get them, it's not too bad.

Heck, I've learnt more from the textbook by myself than listening to the teacher in class. :haha:
Yeh definitely, once you understand it, it's easy to recall and retain it. Wow really? Mine is the opposite problem. Which textbook do you use? Riley I find difficult if I read it on it's own so I require Dixon for plain english, usually.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Oh okay, yeah I feel like eco is harder than chem.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Eco, the only subject you can write "retarded" in essays. Any other subject and it's taken offensively ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)