Hardest part ? (2 Viewers)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I memorised maths questions in physics

That thing about calculating the altitude of a geostationary satellite I didn't really have a clue how to use Kepler's stupid equation so I memorised it and re-wrote it in my half-yearly =D
c it was nevertheless memorising! :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
memorisation is a big part of the hsc when you want to learn the minimum amount as possible

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
well it's not like im trying to prove my intelligence. i just want the marks no matter what method i use, even if it's lame :D

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
Yeah, i guess u had to memorise some stuff, but like for relativity for eg, it's much easier to understand the concept and be able to apply it, than just memorise the definition of it which makes it hard to apply.

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Avicenna
On the contrary i found Motors and Generators easy...but i didn't like relativity at the beginning. I found it too abstract :|
i agree
but there isn't too many hard parts in physics hsc,....provided u read the book thoroughly..really!physics is not hard

^___^
HSC
physics@ HSC level is not hard at all

though i didn't do as well as i planned to...

the thing is...the maths tehy give u doens't requires u to sit there for half and hr to derive something..but rather use a simple formula and sub in numbers in there...

juggernaut

HSC
relativity is shit and makes me fall to sleep in class and is just silly

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by victorling
i agree
but there isn't too many hard parts in physics hsc,....provided u read the book thoroughly..really!physics is not hard
no lets get this straight: physics is hard, but hsc physics is not! :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
bloody easy course lol nothing hard

na the hardest bit was the quantum theory in the photoelectric effect; now that was fun:p but hard

umm... semiconductors and the movement of holes and electrons in transistors and pn sandwiches i never figured out:p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
bloody easy course lol nothing hard

na the hardest bit was the quantum theory in the photoelectric effect; now that was fun:p but hard

umm... semiconductors and the movement of holes and electrons in transistors and pn sandwiches i never figured out:p
yeah, its not hard since if u don't get the concept- u just need to memorise the dot point, thats all! :D

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, its not hard since if u don't get the concept- u just need to memorise the dot point, thats all! :D
lol

Tarek

wauh... i hated the part about time dilation..... everthing else isnt so hard to understand...! lol:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)