hardest physics core based on understanding (1 Viewer)

duhdevitt

HSC
what do you guys think the hardest core chapter to understand

astroman

HSC
i think whatever you are least interested in will be the most difficult subject, i find space really easy and find quanta hard.

duhdevitt

HSC
for me space was hard to grasp but pretty easy now. Motors and generators looks like a pain, I hate electricity

HSC
in my opinion space was the hardest because the last topic on special relativity was the most conceptual. All the others are more logical and sequential.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Actually for me it was Motors and Generators. Space is just mostly about proper understanding but M&G was difficult for me

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
If you are weaker at maths, Space will be hard for you.

Personally I think Motors and Gen was the hardest for me conceptually but once you understood it fully, it was by far the easiest topic.

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
only thing that really gets you in space is the relativity. once you can wrap your head around einstein's weird thought experiments its quite alright

motors and gen generation and direction of electricity was a bit difficult at first for me but linking it to stuff like conservation of energy where its all derived from makes it much easier

I2I was just a bunch of history and physics that they force you to accept with no explanation. annoyed the crap out of me

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Hardest thing to understand is the amount of history (and lack of math) in the syllabus :confused2:

kabytto

HSC
Currently breezing through space and probably the rest of the course easily except one module. I know I am going to struggle with motors and generators because I have a 0% retention rate on anything we did in year 11. I am really looking forward to it though, hopefully something interesting and hard apart from the rote and basic mathematical formulas.
Nah motors and gens is easy- all the stuff comes conceptually if you understand/remember one basic principle. And as long as you have your right hand, you can't forget it.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
From Ideas to Implementation is hard to understand since students are asked to learn about experiments done by past physicists without necessarily going through the physics of them, so they can't be understood (plus BCS theory).

Kaido

be.
HSC
lol BCS theory.
teachers be like: "due to quantum effects, which are too complicated for you guys to understand"

QZP

HSC
Most difficult to easiest for me: I2I, Space, M&G. Simply because HSC explanations are quite poor in that they promote rote learning (more so for I2I and space than M&G) and I always strived to understand it properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)