Hardest subject for SC? (1 Viewer)

toby12

HSC
What do you guys think is the hardest subject for the School Certificate? In my opinion it's Maths because I suck at it.. lol. Also Science, because there seems to be so much stuff to it.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I did the worse in science , 87/100. So yea, science.

maths is all logic
english is reading and remmbering
history is bullshitting
geo is just bullshitting again.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
For me from easiest to hard is probably Maths, Computers, Science, English, Geography/History. I really can't see myself getting higher than Maths in my other subjects...

Any tips for doing English? I read the text, but when it comes to doing the questions, I forget the information and have to look back.

Dimplez

HSC
for me it's probably hsie and science..cause they require the most studying...and I'm just lazy

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The "hardest subject" really depends on the individual strength, weakness, likes and dislikes. It's going to be different to everyone.

HSC
I scored lowest in history (mid 80s I think) because I never liked the subject so I didn't pay attention in class.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
History and geography. I hate the stupid subjects, even if all you really do is bullshit your way though. :) Second would probably be English.

I'll have to improve my bullshiting skills I guess.

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
Most likely a matter of opinion, but for me it would either be maths or geography - I dislike maths with a passion, and geography bores me. I think Im right with everything else though.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahhliss said:
Any tips for doing English? I read the text, but when it comes to doing the questions, I forget the information and have to look back.
The beauty of highlighters, start stacking up.

bored of sc

HSC
Hardest to Easiest

1. English by far
2. Science
3. Geography
4. History
5. Mathematics
6. Computers

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Depends on the person really. I thought the hardest for mine was English, but it ended up as my second highest subject (97) :D

super-shinobi

HSC
computers is by far the easiest and it doesnt even matter if you fail it anyway. its not important

I think english is the hardest but geo and history u have to remember alot of stuff which I cant do

Lothy

HSC
ahhliss said:
For me from easiest to hard is probably Maths, Computers, Science, English, Geography/History. I really can't see myself getting higher than Maths in my other subjects...

I find it's better to not read the texts, and just refer to the designated lines for each individual question - Imo saves loads time if you're a slow reader and you can't remember.

For me, easiest to hardest would be:

1. Computer Skills - All MC, and since I did IST its easy.
  2. English - Doesn't involve class material, just technqiues so (y)
  3. Maths
  4. Science
  5. HSIE - So many extended responses D:

HSC
i find maths difficult coz its not just plain logic and formulas. ive seen past papers and they try and trick you by adding parts of info that arent needed and it completely confuses me.

history im hoping will be my good subject since i am interested in the topics and geo being my downfall

chadmeleon

HSC
I dunno....
for me its going to be His/Geog cause i havent studied, dont know it and really dont care about it...
Maths i care about the most so it'll probably be the hardest but i'll be the most prepared...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)