• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hardest subject for SC? (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Maths is easy but always double check
Science is easy jsut remember some theories and crap
Geo/His's extended is BS
Comp way easy..

hu5sla

HSC
Easiest to hardest

1.Computers
2.English
3.Maths
4.Geo
5.Science
6.History

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Easiest to hardest:
1.ENGLISH
2.MATHS
3.HISTORY
4.GEOGRAPHY

I didn't put computers in because I don't count that as an actual subject >_<"

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
I thought they were all okay except for Science personally (though I do admit making up some details for some of the History essays), but otherwise, I thought they were all okay. Science? Well, I was really tired and no very motivated while doing that. Bleh.

As for computing, I should be good at it, but I'm prone to careless mistakes so I'll be triple checking everything - just like maths. ;D

For others it seems to be mixed feelings between Aus His/Geo and Science being hardest. Mmm...

bored of sc

HSC
after doing the school certificate the hardest to easiest goes as follows (predicted bands in brackets)

1. English > very challenging for me; just hate the subject (high band 4) :bomb:

2. Science > close second, the test was very hard i thought (low band 5):rofl:

3. History > not too bad, not extremely confident but (low-mid band 5):confused:

4. Geography > very happy, lots of those easy skills (yay!) (mid-high band 5):wave:

5. Maths > good old maths, all logic and problem solving that doesn't require the regurgatation of facts or making up of essays (low-mid band 6! i think :s)

:)

benn07

HSC
I think the hardest was maths, mainly cause im not great at it, then i reckon the rest were all easy. What did everyone write about for the english story on laughter? i wrote about a kid with cancer, hardly a laughing matter, but i did say that "laughter is the best medicine" so yeah lol.

flaminwaffle

HSC
You guys thought english was hard? Oh, crap...

I thought geography, maths, computing were easiest. Science and history were ok. However, although i thought it was the hardest i thought it was a lot easier than the yearlies. Most of the multiple choice in this one were factual questions :)

HSC
benn07 said:
I think the hardest was maths, mainly cause im not great at it, then i reckon the rest were all easy. What did everyone write about for the english story on laughter? i wrote about a kid with cancer, hardly a laughing matter, but i did say that "laughter is the best medicine" so yeah lol.
My friend wrote the same thing!

I wrote about two kids hearing this loud laughter that wouldn't stop. They walked through the woods and found this golden house. They met a purple man who was the source of the laughter. He's cursed or something, i don't know. I didn't have enough time to finish it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
People said Science was hard. Personally, I didn't find it that bad, although, there were a few questions I was stuck on such as the atmospheric drag and the car exhaust questions.

English was ok, I didn't find it horribly hard, Maths, annoyed me, I got some of the multiple answer questions wrong (which signs denote a rectangle?).

History/Geography is what I'm worried about. Not sure how well/badly I went.

retarded777

HSC
N/A
im not a fan of english at all but i think science let me down more than english arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maths n the rest were gr8 tho...

xx.Jenni

HSC
Re: Hardest subject for SC? yerr

mine was probably english, wen it was the reading time i flicked to the last page and it was the short story about laughter , i totally blanked ,that was so out of nowhere cause i was expecting a murder story or something like dat, i cant even remebr if i even even finished the story >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)