Hardest Topic in 3unit? (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Just wanted to see what everybody thinks is the hardest topic. personally i found Permutations and Combinations sooo hard :(.... even though everyone im my class loved it. :S

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah permutations and combinations was probably the most fun, along with binomial distributions
when i did mine it was probably applications in the calculus world (SMH and projectile motion)

Bank$

HSC
Definatly Permutations and Combinations but it becomes fun when u understand what u r doing and why.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
P&C for the moment.

But i'm getting there, its slowly getting slightly easier, although i do have a long way to go still.

acoc

HSC
so far,

Binomial Theorem and Parametrics

yuck

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
P&C + SHM for me.
For some reason ... projectiles is a lot easier than SHM. I don't get SHM.
Oh , and probability =;(

xxJTxx

HSC
Uh, Binomials are a pain in the butt.
Definitely Permulations and Combinations...its just a bitch to understand the questions..but once you get a hang of the type its fine - i haven't done tht yet.
And then there is good old Simple Harmonic Motion and Projectile Motion ---> HARDDDDDD :mad1:

milton

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Can you guys post an example of what you think would be a really difficult P&C question? Just since so many of you thought it was the hardest :D
how many ways can n horses finish a race assuming ties are possible? ;)

Yip

HSC
You could only ask that question once the binomial topic has been covered. Here is another hard P&C question, though slightly out of scope of the syllabus:

There are n steps, and a child can crawl up these steps either one step at a time or two steps at a time. How many ways are there for the child to crawl up these n steps?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Yip said:
You could only ask that question once the binomial topic has been covered. Here is another hard P&C question, though slightly out of scope of the syllabus:

There are n steps, and a child can crawl up these steps either one step at a time or two steps at a time. How many ways are there for the child to crawl up these n steps?
wtf ?
LOL , dang it , I can`t do it -_-

xxJTxx

HSC
It's sad that I don't even know where to start with those questions.
I'm so dropping 3u after / right before trials lol.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol just the fact that like... every question is like different from the one before makes P and C hard... and you never know what to expect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)