Harold and Kumar (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Kumar is funnny as , hah yea he reminds me of one of my indian friends too , i call him chocolate lips now muahahh

fuck i didnt expect him to be as good as he was in fuken Van Wilder... i mean that was truly gold , but he was pretty darn good

v_sia wtf , did you even watch the freakin movie ?

oh and this movie is 10x better than any of that American pie shit , fuck that shit was lame , fuck especially the 2nd and 3rd one ...

Last edited:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Dis is why ppl should download movies and avoid gay pms episodes like v_sia went thru...

v sia

HSC
seraph ,

The humour involved in this movie was particulary aimed to the " pot heads" i find it as does others to be lame and quite embarrassing even though i had no part in the production of this " attempt of a good film".

I didnt find any humourous jokes at all , all seemed to be unrealistic and would never happen in a million years , yes it is a movie , but even cartoons or crappy movies like these should have a limit.

Kumar is a moron , i hope hollywood doesnt give more of these crappy indian actors more roles .

dash , it seemed that way but i was just bored and tired and really really annoyed at the movie even though i watched it days after that little spasim article that i wrote

v sia

HSC
redslert said:
it's a terrible movie...
it's a Road Trip meet Dude where's my Car...

and i enjoyed both those movies, i hated this harold and kumar thing
bad acting, terrible script
keep away

your my new best friend

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
WTF....

well that was odd

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
after the watchin that movie i had the sudden urge to have pot and eat burgers....Lmao and we were gonna go to BG after that:D:D

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
sorry for the conflicting opinion to anyone that liked it, but i thought it was shit. that bit with the cheetah was so cliche, and just not funny at all. the main problem i had with it was that it painted whites as violent, agressive racists, while portraying all other ethnic groups (especially blacks) as pacifists. i can't think of one white person that i sympathised for in the whole movie but there was plenty i hated like that cop, and all his friends, the 'xtreme' guys, harold's work colleges. on the other hand, i can't think of one non-anglo person i hated. you want over correction of a racially intollerant america and west, there it is. now what we have are double standards and new anti-white prejudices that obscure equality in its entirety.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
chelloveck said:
sorry for the conflicting opinion to anyone that liked it, but i thought it was shit. that bit with the cheetah was so cliche, and just not funny at all. the main problem i had with it was that it painted whites as violent, agressive racists, while portraying all other ethnic groups (especially blacks) as pacifists. i can't think of one white person that i sympathised for in the whole movie but there was plenty i hated like that cop, and all his friends, the 'xtreme' guys, harold's work colleges. on the other hand, i can't think of one non-anglo person i hated. you want over correction of a racially intollerant america and west, there it is. now what we have are double standards and new anti-white prejudices that obscure equality in its entirety.
oh, but there were two bits i liked. the guy pissing next to kumar and also the breasts. but that's about it...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I just saw this show a couple of days ago despite me being a big fan of the teen genre. I just thought it was OK, it had its moments. Harold was just not funny but Kumar made up for it. Overall there are much better films in the teen genre in my opinion. I must admit it did make me want some White Castle burgers:p!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Besides the teradactyl guy, its pretty fukin LAME

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
sweet lord i LOVE harold and kumar!!! good so it wasnt just me who had the urge to go smoke pot after... best movie ever. O god they had me at the cheetah part.

"in fact, just thinking about those sweet little white castle burgers makes me wanna burn this mother fucker down!!! BURN!! BURN MOTHER FUCKER BURN!!!! c'mon help me!!!!"

"semen. ... ANIMAL semen" *fat black guy describing whats in the 'special sauce'*

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Indian dad: "No I will not come on anything!"

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
for weeks afterwards we kept getting pizza delivered and freaking the delivery guy out with 'EXTREME!' hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)