Harry Potter # 5!!!! (1 Viewer)

pri

HSC
N/A
ginny has grown up reaaly quick, this book is like the fourth but many loose ends are tied up

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well it was a really good book although i could do without the cho - harry situation it was just a waste of space kilings, magic, torment ,weird creatures and conspiracies is what made this book great! Sirius died!!!!! hahahahahaha :eek:

whiz

yeh, it was heaps good. i couldn't put it down, i wonder when the 6th one is coming out

Generator

HSC
N/A
I wonder when people will start reading decent books that were meant for adults rather than kids...

There's the possibility that Barry might die in the future... Hehehe

s2ophie

HSC
Generator? Adult books? You've got to be joking!?!?!?!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
define adult books...

adult books as in 18 + ONLY?
adlut books as in those shitty Mills and Boons that women read?
or adult books as in copious amounts of violence etc?

personally.. i read adult books... but then again they may not be the adult books u r referring too...

s2ophie

HSC
personally i read 'adult' books aswell. i was just being ridiculous and saying that there is no other books in the world but Harry Potter. and of course i don't read mills and boon!

Juliet

HSC
I thought it was a great book, Harry has grow up, and i don't think of him so childish anymore. The Cho and Harry thing was badly ended i feel. And its really bad that he died...:(

chip

HSC
yeh i thought it was awesome couldnt put it down even at work (lucky it is i work at a bookshop :D)

anyways i didnt want him to die so terrible it was but i thought it was still an awesome book:)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Adult books are the books that have been aimed at older people (which is obvious to anyone who can open their eyes). Harry Potter may be a book that everyone can read, but the fact remains that it is aimed at kids, not young kids, but still young readers. There's no problem with that, but I still think that people should realise that there is more to the fantasy realm than a 15 year wizard fighting against the same person (and always winning) in each and every book...

I haven't read the latest book, and I hope that I never will.

Generator

HSC
N/A
[16:35] <Gen_stuff> `8ball is harry potter a book series that was created for young readers?
[16:35] <GameOP> 8ball: is harry potter a book series that was created for young readers??? Not even on a GOOD day.!!
[16:35] <Gen_stuff> `8ball then is it a kids book?
[16:35] <GameOP> 8ball: then is it a kids book??? All signs point to yes.!!

The 8ball knows all, though as I said above I'm more of the 'young readers' than 'kids' belief... :uhhuh: :D

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
its good to see that we argue over what constitutes a kids book and then resort to an 8ball for moral guidance

And there is no denying that there is more to the fantasy genre.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by eviltama
this book will bring out a whole NEW level of slash... YAY!
ehhh HP slash is wronggggg... my friend was obsessed with it for a while, you can't read the books properly anymore after you've looked at that stuff.....

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
HP Slash is great.
Draco x Harry all the way! ^_^

Tho its true u dont really read it the same after wards.. u keep finding all these little points that make it seem all the more possible. But its great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)