Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (1 Viewer)

HSC
This doesn't come out until July or something, but this is the latest trailer that was released :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8dXUtxY4A

I thought it was going to be shit because of the other movies which seem to get worse, and because of the last trailer, but that looks like they actually followed the book. :D yay. I cant wait for this movie.

Hermione's hair in the potions lab looks pretty. Everything about this trailer looks awesome!:D

hahahayley

HSC
i thought a fair bit of this one is meant to deviate from the text.

HSC
There's no point in that. The book was the best imo, after this there are two more movies. Plus everything in this book is important, or makes the story a littler lighter and not so serious. So if they have everything in it then it would be good and not shit like hp4&5 that were both way off.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
more like harry shit and the poo shit fart

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
they've already fucked up the seriousness of voldemort returning imo. the fifth book was one giant fucking joke. i expected chills - i got 30 minutes of filch and a subpar duel.

yes, the trailer looks promising but i've thought that about every trailer. they'll fuck it up. dumbledore will suck. harry will expose his penis and ill run out of the cinema crying, clutching my harry potter novels.

HSC
^dude noo. don't say that. i have hope :(

&the trailer looks better than all HP trailers put together :eek:

Jessica14

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^dude noo. don't say that. i have hope :(

&the trailer looks better than all HP trailers put together :eek:
I agree. I have high hopes for this film. It looks much better than the previous two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)