Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
You know in Germany because their box office thingy opens on Thursdays the release date is earlier than everywhere else. It should be the same thing here.

Only 883 signatures.

passion89

HSC
1166 signatures now...

It went up 11 since I last posted.
Oh yeah, this petition is definately gonna work *cough*

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
A petition isn't going to change anything. Releasing it near the school holidays makes more money for Warner Bros and that's how it will stay.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
You're spoiling the fun of signing this petition :(

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
It's going to bastardise the book anyway. They couldn't condense PoA or GoF properly without leaving out significant plot details, so imagine what OotP will be like.

Gangels

HSC
passion89 said:
1166 signatures now...

It went up 11 since I last posted.
Oh yeah, this petition is definately gonna work *cough*
But because australia is so cool....................everyones signature should equal to 100. Thats the aussie way:)

As the highway man says "our convict heritage guarantees it!"

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i have low expectations about this film. hopefully it wont be as bad as the last movie. i loved how great Hermoine and Cho Chang looked, also Fleur Delacour in the swimsuit, but even they couldn't save it from Dumbledore's atrocious representation. that killed it for me.

passion89

HSC
Yeah I agree dumbledore wasn't dumbledore in this movie. Personally I think none of the HP movies lived up to the expectations.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I didn't mind the first two Harry Potter films (I saw the first movie then decided to read the books). They at least seemed magical. The place is supposed to be this wondrous wizard world and yet in the last two movies, especially POA, it comes across as the some sort of depressing graveyard.
Trying to change Dumbledore's character was a big mistake. Once someone testablishes a character, the audience usually identifies with that intepretation. Character murder was particular noticeable in POA. None of the new characters lived upto expectations.

If I recall correctly, when I saw The Chamber of Secrets (best one so far) at the movies they had an intermission. It is possible they might make a movie longer than Lord of the Rings and stick an intermission in the middle.

But they have to make it so kids can stand sitting through it.

And Damn Warner Bros.

Gangels

HSC
bobness said:
Hmmmm .. books are normally much better than the movies themselves.

Except LOTR :p
The first LOTR was good, 2nd one sucked arse and the third one, wel i think i pissed myself 3 times it went so long! Good thing was that each scene didnt go as long as the chapters e.g Council of Elrond!

I reckon the first 2 harry films were good, but the 3rd was pretty bad. The 4th was a bit better but they could have made it a bit better.

karoooh

HSC
bobness said:
Yeah true

I heard rumours that they were gonna make it in two movies .. doesn't appear to be the case
That's what they said about the 4th movie! They won't do it to the 5th!

Or I don't think they will...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)