Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban (1 Viewer)

KfWang

everytime a read or watch harry potter, i am reminded of LOTR, Harry Potter is like the child's version to LOTR, except with less blood and gore,
anyway, that movie wasnt worth all the hype made about it, me and my mates got bored half-way through it, and had to keep ourselves amused by saying stupid stuff e.g. Watch out Legolas.. i mean Harry. .. , and crap like that.. a waste of $10 i reakcon, could have spent it watching sensless violence i.e. The Punisher

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I reckon Peter Jackson should direct the harry potter movies :p
He'll make them kick ass...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yes, and then the HP and LOTR movies will just blend into one unrecognisable lump

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
I reckon Peter Jackson should direct the harry potter movies :p
He'll make them kick ass...
all well known directors have their qualities ... and peter jackson has some that i really like ... :D

pcwizz

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes Peter Jackson does amazing things ..it would quite interesting to see what he would do with HP - as he doesn't turn into a LOTR extension

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I thought it was better than the previous movies, but then I also think the books got better as they progessed. The films have nothing on the books though....

I liked that it wasn't an exact replica of the book on to the screen. Films and books are two very different texts, in order to get a book to work well as a movie, you are going to have to change some things, and they shouldn't be so scared to play with Harry Potter a little, it's not the bible or anything....

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i was watching Seven Sunrise this morning ...

and the host dude ... forgot his name .. :p

he completely bagged out the movie ...

"it was way too short, they missed so many important parts ... we all know that dementors dont fly, were not that stupid ..."

and he went on about something to do with violence when sirius fights reamus ...

srsly we all know that the movie had some negative bits ... but to do it on live tv ... with a lot of PARENTS watching the show who may/may not stop their children from watching the movie ... dammit ... LEAVE IT FOR THE CRITICS TO PUBLICISE OPINIONS ... :uhhuh:

pcwizz

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i still think the movie was too short lol, we need more potter goodness!

yet another thing i forgot to mention - when harry was riding beaky, and they skim over the lake - i thought that was pretty corny, especially when harry spreads his arms and starts shouting "i'm flying, wooo!" too titanic-esque for me :p

oh yeah, and i used to be one of those "what's so good about HP (even though i haven't read the books)?!?!" people, until i saw the first movie, thought it was ok, and decided to read the books....... and then i was completely addicted. :p

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pc_wizz
i was watching Seven Sunrise this morning ...

and the host dude ... forgot his name .. :p

he completely bagged out the movie ...

"it was way too short, they missed so many important parts ... we all know that dementors dont fly, were not that stupid ..."

and he went on about something to do with violence when sirius fights reamus ...

srsly we all know that the movie had some negative bits ... but to do it on live tv ... with a lot of PARENTS watching the show who may/may not stop their children from watching the movie ... dammit ... LEAVE IT FOR THE CRITICS TO PUBLICISE OPINIONS ... :uhhuh:

pcwizz
yeah i hate free speech too

CarinaT

Kochie(sp?) is the Sunrise guy. He said the director was too "arty farty" and he ruined the movie.

Well, he's certainly in the minority, judging on everyone's opinions.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Originally posted by CarinaT
Kochie(sp?) is the Sunrise guy. He said the director was too "arty farty" and he ruined the movie.

yup ... :uhhuh:

pcwizz

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
what a fuckwit. arty farty? ive always hated that idiot. sunrise sucks.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by CarinaT

Bahh who does he think he is?! .. obivously not a true fan - I doubt he knows that much about the HP world anyway :rolleyes:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
there was room left for imagination when hermione dramatically clutched on rons hand ;-D
wow! what a unique insight! i can't imagine anyone but you noticed that

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
i still think the movie was too short lol, we need more potter goodness!
oh no, if it was as long as Chmaber of Secrets I would walk out. I have no patience for long dragging movies. Quick and to the point!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)