harry potter help !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dona adikari

HSC
I'm thinking of using the book Harry Potter 1 as a related material for imaginative journeys. I've found some essays about it but has anyone else used this text or know anything that could help me get more info?

ally147

HSC
Im using Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for my supp text for my exam... my teacher said its quite good except i need to get some quotes... Some people say that its not a good one to do but i think its how well you do it that makes it good or not.

Good Luck with it

sare001

HSC
Where did you find these notes?
Im still decided on 2 texts to use as my own for imaginary journey. So im looking around. lol, browsing...

But yeah I know the topic well, so help out ppl.

goosiegoo

HSC
You could mention something about the monsters, magic and really strong sense of good vs evil.. They're always good for imaginative journey. Especially the good/evil thing. In Harry Potter PS the good people and the bad people are layed out very straight-forward.. unlike real life..
And in terms of magic, monsters, witches and wizards.. etc.. they can always be mentioned because they make alot of imaginative journeys.. we don't have them in real life.. we can only have it in our imagination.
Hope that helped somehow..

babylupin

HSC
I woudl be more likely to use Harry Potter and teh Order fo the Pheonix for Imaginative journeysa for a harry potter text.

The dreams and sense of legilimens and occlumency in the book that Voldemort is using to get ot harry is seen as imaginative.
The whole thing with the ministry thinkgin he is lieing adn that it is "alll in his imagaination, a plea for attention" ties in quite beautifully

diagram

HSC
I realise these threads were written quite a while ago, but I am thinking of using Harry Potter as one of my texts for next year. You mentioned finding a few essays on the topic and I was wondering if you were still able to direct me to them or even email them to me?

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)