Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban UPDATE (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I finished re-reading PoA last night... I was suprised how much I had forgotten- the details etc.. But now I'm anticipating the movie more...and slightly annoyed that time is passing so slowly right now :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
JKDdragon, did you delete your post? it makes me sound like Im talking and asking a question to myself! :p

aha! you did delete it! someone quoted it

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm seems like the twins have the same beatles hairstyle as rupert (ron) :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
JKDdragon, did you delete your post? it makes me sound like Im talking and asking a question to myself! :p

aha! you did delete it! someone quoted it
Yeah, I wanted to make you look like a fool! Hahahaha.. haha.. hrm cough *walks off*

Originally posted by christ_ine
Haha, that would have been a charming sight to witness.
I've never been so burnt in my life. Oh, except for last night when I missed American Idol the finale.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
hmm seems like the twins have the same beatles hairstyle as rupert (ron) :p
yeh very much beatles... i like it more than the bucket style they had before.. meh maybe they're just looking better;)

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
yeh very much beatles... i like it more than the bucket style they had before.. meh maybe they're just looking better;)
oh yes ;)
*sniff* my boys are all growing up!

and for all you harry/hermione shippers...

J

jhakka

Originally posted by eLmo
I finished re-reading PoA last night... I was suprised how much I had forgotten- the details etc.. But now I'm anticipating the movie more...and slightly annoyed that time is passing so slowly right now :(
I gotta read that again before the movie starts.

Originally posted by JKDDragon
One time I bought one of those HUGE.. and let me emphasise HUMONGOUS sized popcorn cartons at Hoyts and before I got to my seat the bottom of the box thing split open and all of my popcorn rained to the ground. I looked like such a moron.. but the guy have me a replacement :D
Don't worry, man. I knocked mine over once.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yeah, I wanted to make you look like a fool! Hahahaha.. haha.. hrm cough *walks off*

:(

on a harry potter note, 8 days to go :D

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Did you guys know that some cinemas make upto 1000% profit on popcorns?
yes, yes i did. we bought it for about $2.30/kg. every kg of unpopped corn made about 7 kilos of popped corn. every 250 g of popcorn we sold made approx $4.70. you do the maths.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ok those numbers are kind of off because neighbours was on and i was in a hurry sorry. so ignore them.

every kg of unpopped corn wholesale = $2.30 or thereabouts
every bag (as in garbage bag) of popcorn = about 3 to 4 goes in the popper i think.
every go in the popper = 600g of unpopped corn which equates to about 500g of popped corn i think
every bag of popcorn makes - approximately 8(cbf doing the actual maths) large popcorns
large popcorns = 750g (at hoyts), $6.70
$6.70 x 8 = whatever
umm and eventually you can keep working that until you figure out the percentage, but keep in mind a)its been a while since i worked there and b)i just watched neighbours and am only interested in the seduction of priests atm

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
ok those numbers are kind of off because neighbours was on and i was in a hurry sorry. so ignore them.

every kg of unpopped corn wholesale = $2.30 or thereabouts
every bag (as in garbage bag) of popcorn = about 3 to 4 goes in the popper i think.
every go in the popper = 600g of unpopped corn which equates to about 500g of popped corn i think
every bag of popcorn makes - approximately 8(cbf doing the actual maths) large popcorns
large popcorns = 750g (at hoyts), $6.70
$6.70 x 8 = whatever
umm and eventually you can keep working that until you figure out the percentage, but keep in mind a)its been a while since i worked there and b)i just watched neighbours and am only interested in the seduction of priests atm
wouldn't it have been easier to say that they buy popcorn for 2.30 per kg and sell it for 6.70 per 750g? the rest of this stuff with how many bags you make is kinda irrelevant?

Originally posted by Persephone87
air?
you become heavier when you breathe in?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
wouldn't it have been easier to say that they buy popcorn for 2.30 per kg and sell it for 6.70 per 750g? the rest of this stuff with how many bags you make is kinda irrelevant?

you become heavier when you breathe in?

theres a reason i fucking failed maths mmk

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
:(

on a harry potter note, 8 days to go :D
yay! and i'm collecting the pins! lol! go bubz! :D

don't think i'll be able to see the movie til saturday, though :'(
coz i have to work at night, and my sis obviously has school during the day :chainsaw:
(i think i've mentioned this quite a few times alreayd lol)

ohhh daniel stop looking so fiiiine :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)