Harry Potter!! (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
its coming.. i dunno when but its coming :) whos excited???
the harry potter series have been the most successful children books and definetly one of the most successful children movies! i really hope its not going to be like matrix and dissapoint me.. matrix was crap! LOTR was brillant! and im hoping harry potter will be even better.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Yeh I saw a bit of the teaser for the new Harry Potter movie
Looks alrite... but it will never beat LOTR's :D

AGB

HSC
i saw it the other day as well....it actually looks quite good, and im not really that much of a harry potter fan

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I absolutly LOVE HP, but only Draco and all of slytherin. I CANNOT stand hermoine (she pisses me off) and l LOVE ron, he is adorable.

I saw the teaser AGES ago, during September or October last year - l am a bit dissapointed because in Hogwarts they aren't wearing clocks (from what l could tell), they were wearing modern type clothes and draco looks so old :S

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I absolutly LOVE HP, but only Draco and all of slytherin. I CANNOT stand hermoine (she pisses me off) and l LOVE ron, he is adorable.

I saw the teaser AGES ago, during September or October last year - l am a bit dissapointed because in Hogwarts they aren't wearing clocks (from what l could tell), they were wearing modern type clothes and draco looks so old :S
draco looks retarded!! his hair is like ergh :p

yeah alfronso cuaron wanted a different approach, so they wear muggle clothing throughout most of the film .....

i'm a bit worried about this movie, actually @____@

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
So am l, l think that the clothes will take away a major part of the magic of the film.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I LOVE draco!!!

He's so damn HOT!!!

I used to have over 200 pictures of him on my computer, about 10 posters on my door and HEAPS of pictures in my diary...unfortunatly my computer crashed and most of the memory was lost....:(

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Doesn't the third one come out June this yr??? Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing it - even if the movies are aimed towards younger people/children...........;)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I heard that in one of the movies a lot is going to be cut out, because it would be too long for the little kiddies to sit and watch.

Huss

HSC
N/A
i read they were taking a more mature approach to making this film...dunno. actually i wouldnt mind watching a long movie with everyhting in it. the fourth movie will be around 4 hrs long...but then againi things might change :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)