• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Has any HSC question been asked twice in a row? (1 Viewer)

jln32

HSC
Hi everyone :)

I'm curious if anyone is aware of any HSC exams where pretty much the same question has been asked two years in a row in a content heavy/writing subject (as in, not like, maths), e.g. an essay or short answer question about the same syllabus dot point. I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened in the content-heavy subjects that I do -- Legal and Society & Culture -- at least for the current syllabuses + my option topics, but are there any examples from other subjects?
I figure it makes sense to spend a bit less time on the syllabus dot points which were asked last year, but am curious what the chances are that some very similar questions could be asked again

Thanks

BloodMoon9999

HSC
SOR I find tends to have similar questions year to year for their Section III essay questions, especially for the past 5 years.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Hi everyone :)

I'm curious if anyone is aware of any HSC exams where pretty much the same question has been asked two years in a row in a content heavy/writing subject (as in, not like, maths), e.g. an essay or short answer question about the same syllabus dot point. I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened in the content-heavy subjects that I do -- Legal and Society & Culture -- at least for the current syllabuses + my option topics, but are there any examples from other subjects?
I figure it makes sense to spend a bit less time on the syllabus dot points which were asked last year, but am curious what the chances are that some very similar questions could be asked again

Thanks
Legal does like to rinse a few questions here and there ESP in options LOL but like to be honest, it can be a predictable paper imo..

person3024

HSC
SOR I find tends to have similar questions year to year for their Section III essay questions, especially for the past 5 years.
yeah sor 1 usually has the same bank of questions but worded slightly differently, so it's easier to predict what they're gonna ask

hardest bit imo from accelerated was integrating the stimulus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)