• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Has any one changed subjects for HSC? (1 Viewer)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
We had our SDD exam on Friday, and out of 21 students, half gave up and left after half the exam, vowing to drop it (independent catholic prelim - one question even had comparison errors :rolleyes: ).

There were only a couple of hard questions though, people complain about how hard the subject is but if you ask me its not nearly as hard as Ext maths.

xx__savannah

HSC
So you can't pick up a new subject for the HSC? I'm in an accelerating class, and we were told we probly could pick up a subject in our free periods next year. Not that it matters to me, I'm repeating it next year to actually go well, for once. And I couldn't do what I wanted to do (a language) because the school doesn't offer anything, and no TAFE around here has one.
I just can't wait to drop Ext Eng.

nwatts

HSC
You need to have passed a prelim course to do the corresponding HSC course. The only exceptions are the various extension classes (MX2, EE2, History Ext etc.) that only run over the HSC year.

nwatts

HSC
to kazan below: Make sure you have a good teacher. And make sure you're motivated. It's just as much work as regular history, yet only worth one unit.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
nwatts said:
to kazan below: Make sure you have a good teacher. And make sure you're motivated. It's just as much work as regular history, yet only worth one unit.

i really like history and from what i have been shown of this course i think i will like it, and the teacher that we will have is head teacher history. so i should be ok....i hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)