HAs any one still NOT got their year book from year 12 2005 lol (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok whats the deal with my school lol they made us pay $70 each for this year book every one in my grade had to pay it....It was like compulsory....200 kids were in my grade thats 200 x $70 thats around 14k.....14 k is a fair bit of cash...yet we still havnt got jack ....WTF is the deal??? I asked my captian from last year lol and he was like dont know where the cash is lol....

is this a joke lol school ended almost 6 months ago and we still havnt got jack shit...I think im going to today tonight hahhahaha

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha my yearbook is a DVD and the best part: me and two mates stayed up till 2am for several nights in a row making it, then recieved no credit whatsoever.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
SiZmOs said:
haha my yearbook is a DVD and the best part: me and two mates stayed up till 2am for several nights in a row making it, then recieved no credit whatsoever.
omgwtfbbq?

sue the school!!!!! :p

P

pLuvia

We get our year book the year after it was made for, well maybe all schools have that?

But we don't get DVDs :( Just a glossy book :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shinji said:
omgwtfbbq?

sue the school!!!!! :p
nah it wasn't too bad... making it was a lot of fun, and we got to digitally remove some people we didnt like from fotos etc. lol.
and the whole sense of everyone loving it when we gave it out was really satisfying too.

P

pLuvia

I think one of our year 12s are making this year's year 12 year book as a major work for one of his subjects. Should be interesting ;)

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
we have a yearbook committee, and most people are contributing, different parts of it. I think we are aiming to finish them like before stuvac or the trials not sure.

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
We havnt got our year books yet i have no idea why they take soo long when other schools get them at the end of the year and we have to wait for the next year

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
The 2004 Sydney High yearbook didn't come out until October last year. As for the official school magazine, well, that's years (if not decades) behind. So no big deal I guess.

abcd9146

HSC
lol i still need mine from year 10 (2004), never came out till after sc... i think like only half of my grade has the year 10 one...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pLuvia said:
I think one of our year 12s are making this year's year 12 year book as a major work for one of his subjects. Should be interesting ;)
that sounds awesome

gracie007

HSC
at my school, they give the yearbooks to everyone. and they still havent given us the 2004 one yet. so consider yourself lucky. thts how long im gonna have to wait for mine.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I was looking through mine today (it came) and you could seriously not tell that I'd finished in the class of 2005. Half my head is in one photo. Seriously. My NAME is mentioned a lot but alas that counts for shit all...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Coincidently, I just handed my details that will be printed in our year books. But we weren't required to pay for ours and I'm very thankful for that. :D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dvds are an ok idea as long as they contain lots of actual video footage (as opposed to shitloads of photos with cheesy transition effects or some shit)
but books always have been, and always will be, teh win in my opinion.

noftus

HSC
N/A
The place I work at publish Year 12 yearbooks - www.rockstarmemoirs.com.au

There's at least another 5 or 6 Year 12 groups from 2005 in Sydney, who are still finalising their projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)