Has Anyone Applied For A illness/misadventure Yet??? (1 Viewer)

Miss-Narn

HSC
Hey.

I had a disasterous modern history exam in which i fell very ill and couldn't even write my own paper due to a fever. Im just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I caught the flu on Monday, and I sat my Physics exam today. I went to see the Principal and she told me to apply for it on the day of my last exam.

Miss-Narn

HSC
Yea. I applied because my presiding officer checked my fever at 39 and im normally 36.... Ive had my form filled out by my doc... just wasnt sure if i was the only 1 in the situation

jonjoony

HSC
i have one for My chemistry exam and physics exam. I was out of it for 2 weeks with like some crazy ass infections and i was basically dead couldnt move and study etc. But what exactly does this form do lol?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Um, a few kids at my school were in the same situation.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
99% of people who apply for illness or misadventure deserve an ' * ' for being completely incompetent at dealing with life's minor setbacks.

em-leee91

HSC
On halloween nite a friend in our year killed herself, -she will be missed, funeral was yesterday and was saddest thing eva evertone balwed the whole way thru. ..our year filled out a group misadventure form from the 2nd nov to the end of hsc and individual misadventures form fro those who needed it pretty much noone did any study and there were about 10 people who didnt sit the exam or pik up a pen
i was finsihed on the 29th october which is actually lucky and there for people who needed help. = ( rip casey xxox

MzBiiBii

HSC
On halloween nite a friend in our year killed herself, -she will be missed, funeral was yesterday and was saddest thing eva evertone balwed the whole way thru. ..our year filled out a group misadventure form from the 2nd nov to the end of hsc and individual misadventures form fro those who needed it pretty much noone did any study and there were about 10 people who didnt sit the exam or pik up a pen
i was finsihed on the 29th october which is actually lucky and there for people who needed help. = ( rip casey xxox
Oh my gosh.

Did she do it from stress of HSC?

sirpoopalot7

HSC
I started vomiting in my chemistry exam, bout an hour into it. Probs completed like a third of the paper. A few hours before I just waved my stomach pains off as nerves. Nope, spewed all over my paper. Oh, and then I went to the toilet about 4 times due to irritable bowl. Ironic given my forum name.

I went to the doctor that afternoon and he diagnosed gastroenteritis and gave me nausea pills. Got him to fill out the section for the form and handed it into the school. I'm ranked ~18/31, so here's hoping all the Asians in my cohort do really well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)