Has anyone done any gen-ed courses online? How was it? (1 Viewer)

sarah jones

HSC
EASIER OR HARDER?
I am thinking of doing psychology of work - GENS9005

if you have any experience with gen ed course pls share insight!! thank you

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
EASIER OR HARDER?
I am thinking of doing psychology of work - GENS9005

if you have any experience with gen ed course pls share insight!! thank you
It doesn't have to be a course with course code GENS. You can do courses with course codes such as CHEM, ARTS as long as it's outside your faculty and on the list of approved courses for general education.

As far as doing a Gen Ed, I haven't done one and will never be doing one unfortunately :( Law students don't get Gen Ed >.>

ismeta

HSC
Friend of mine says psychology of work was boring (and he didn't recommend it)

sarah jones

HSC
thanks for your help guys! :)
anyone done astronomy and recommends it? I would only do it if I could get answers though because my WAM needs a boost :(
(any online place where people have posted answers?/do the assessment Qs even change?)

Accuracy

HSC
N/A
thanks for your help guys! :)
anyone done astronomy and recommends it? I would only do it if I could get answers though because my WAM needs a boost :(
(any online place where people have posted answers?/do the assessment Qs even change?)
bump. would also like to know if astronomy or gens9005 are good wam boosters or other recommended gen-ed wam boosters!

a19901213

HSC
bump. would also like to know if astronomy or gens9005 are good wam boosters or other recommended gen-ed wam boosters!
I am doing astronomy this semester and it is relatively easy if you compare it to those standard courses you have to do for your degree. But it does have lots of assessment(one of them is that you have to participate and contribute in the group discussion, which I found very time consuming) Rest of the assessment are reasonably easy except for the final which is time limit exam, but still it's online exam so you can look up for answers. To be honest I am not doing very well in the course atm coz I thought I don't have to pay that much efforts into it. I'm now actually putting more effort than I expected to boost the mark.

Also in terms of wam booster, GENS5003 would be a great course to do. I think it's easier than the astronomy and it doesn't have whole lot of assessment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)