• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Has anyone else's skin been going nuts over this summer weather? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Almost every day or second day, my skin will feel extremely dry and 'prickly' at random (even if late at night). It feels a bit like sunburn, except I know I've been staying indoors all day :p The feeling is unbearable and I am forced to bolt towards my bottle of moisturiser, desperate for relief. Gah!

Tell me I'm not alone! :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
you're not alone. it's been happening to me a lot (and i normally have oily/combination skin so this is really weird). probably just the heat, it never happens in cool weather.

Legham

HSC
My skin keeps going really dark for like a week and then peeling.. and then going dark again in the next couple of days. crraaazzzyyy..

withaface

HSC
My skin seems to be more moisturised in summer, oddly enough. Though make up just cakes off, its so so so hot. gah.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
My skin has gone nuts, one day its oily and breaking out a little and the next day its all dry and peeling in random places. I dont get it :confused:

CieL

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
My skin has gone nuts, one day its oily and breaking out a little and the next day its all dry and peeling in random places. I dont get it :confused:
Exactly the same.

Cept I think another factor is that we've got a dog in the house for a month now.. and I'm allergic to dogs [rash].. but yer.. she's going away soon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)