Has anyone every gotten a 100% in chemistry or physics trial (just curious)!! (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. I got 98 at Grammar. I lost a mark on q1 of the multi choice (lol) and one mark on the final question because I drew a hydroxyl group as -OH instead of -O-H
bruh - technically OH should be right if the bond was to the oxygen. Unless ofc they asked for an expanded formula. Ig faculties never want students to get a perfect mark in their tests!!! But damn thats a legendary score

idkkdi

HSC
bruh - technically OH should be right if the bond was to the oxygen. Unless ofc they asked for an expanded formula. Ig faculties never want students to get a perfect mark in their tests!!! But damn thats a legendary score
iirc some schools take marks off for not writing full expanded even when not specified

4321suomynona

HSC
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. I got 98 at Grammar. I lost a mark on q1 of the multi choice (lol) and one mark on the final question because I drew a hydroxyl group as -OH instead of -O-H
would u have anymore tips. i.e more common ways of losing marks in chem/maths anything in general

MJRey

HSC
Anyone who gets 100% or close in Chemistry or Physics is an actual legend!! If that happens in the HSC, I bet they'll be soaring sky-high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)