Has anyone finished making notes for each of their subjects? (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Whole course? no
Up to what is done in school..mostly done

Simorgh

HSC
Just finish notes from the topics you did last term

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Has anyone done notes on module 2? (acidic and motors and generators)

I'd suggest you do that so then you can spend the whole term prepping for half yearlies and save time not needing to make notes, instead you can just do past papers instead

egal

HSC
The only subject I'm making notes for is Eco, but I don't find making study notes useful, only reading/annotating them so I just got some from a past student and updated stats

luo_ge

HSC
The only subject I'm making notes for is Eco, but I don't find making study notes useful, only reading/annotating them so I just got some from a past student and updated stats
U reckon u could send me ur notes u got from a past student?

HSC
I prefer doing past paper questions..making notes is basically sitting infront of your PC for hours..pree boring.
Well, what I like about taking notes is the certainty of it. Who knows what I'm doing on the past paper is even correct until I get it marked? (That said, I have been reading guides on how write essays for humanity-based subjects. v helpful)

Simorgh

HSC
I prefer doing past paper questions..making notes is basically sitting infront of your PC for hours..pree boring.
How do you get the content stuck in your head by doing past paper questions first?

Orwell

HSC
Where do you guys get your past papers?

Wouldn't some of the past papers you do address unlearned content?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Where do you guys get your past papers?

Wouldn't some of the past papers you do address unlearned content?
THSC has past papers from term 4, half yearlies, trials, etc. Very useful site by dan.

Simorgh

HSC
I have covered the content already but I perfect my knowledge and exam skills via past papers.
Wouldn't you have then written notes in order to cover the content?

Jus wonderin.

Simorgh

HSC
Has anyone done notes on module 2? (acidic and motors and generators)

I'd suggest you do that so then you can spend the whole term prepping for half yearlies and save time not needing to make notes, instead you can just do past papers instead
I have started but I haven't understood the content that well by myself. Just making notes just to understand and have a bit of background in the topics before school.

Most of the time I spent trying to consolidate what I already learnt in Production and Space and do HSC questions. I saw no point rushing to whole another topic without mastery on the first topics.

STUDENT K

HSC
No.... I have done most of the homework set by teachers but have not written notes for everything we have covered at school. Who has time for that?!?

egal

HSC
U reckon u could send me ur notes u got from a past student?
yeah for sure, I sent you a pm asking for your email like a week ago, but idk if you got it. Send me your email and ill give you the notes and share this drive that has practice papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)