Has anyone recieved the EAS eligiblity letter? (1 Viewer)

Blushii

HSC
If you applied before the 30th of Nov, you're supposed to have recieved the letter around the time ATAR's were released, anyone got theirs yet? I've got nothing..and i did apply before 30th Nov.

Thanks

HSC
i haven't received an eligibility letter, but i am an eligible bachelor.
You may laugh now.

Blushii

HSC
Oh wth? it's been like 6 days and i've got nothing..i guess i'll call uac tomorrow. -___-

IamBread

HSC
Strange...

Mine was to do with rural/disadvantaged school, maybe they do that first? Lol idk.

KGZ9

HSC
check correspondence in your uac application. if it isn't there, call uac.

alse

HSC
many people got theirs. i got mine and i was eligible for all unis. you should call them up. if you were not eligible then you should've still got a letter

dudsmlc

HSC
Have you checked the online 'Check Correspondence' section....I didn't receive a physical letter in the post but got on online.

Blushii

HSC
Oh okay, I've got it in the UAC correspondence, turns out it was already opened which was why i didn't notice XD, thanks guys!

Just another q, is there somewhere you can check which disadvantages you applied for were considered and which weren't?

CCMc

HSC
Oh okay, I've got it in the UAC correspondence, turns out it was already opened which was why i didn't notice XD, thanks guys!

Just another q, is there somewhere you can check which disadvantages you applied for were considered and which weren't?
I havn't heard of anywhere where you can check that. I'd say it would vary between the institutions as to what they accepted and what they didn't. All that will be reviewed again anyway when after preferences are made final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)