Has the RIAA's harsh actions scared you away from Kazaa? (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
coz i forgot to unshare my shared directory.... never paying 300 bux again for one month of internet usage...
Ouch!!

I once went over my limit by about 600MB or so, so in effect my bill was "twice as much"

But I would have screamed my head off if the bill was $300.
(But then again... I don't pay for the cable bill, LOL... thank god I have an older brother who plays games/nets/remote admins from work and downloads patches/mp3s from time to time).

...and another one who is a game/PS2 freak :rolleyes: :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
umm isnt it because wherever the hell kazaa has been created doesn't have such copyright laws like other countries do?? i thought thats the reason they can't actually sue them because they aren't breaching any laws in their country. coz i know there are some countries which refused to sign the copyright legislation thing wateva u call it lol, my brain is dead so excuse me itz 2am. ehheh =0.
That is not correct because I have been reading about this and they tried to take the creators of Kazaa to court but the case got kicked out. Kazaa's creators argues that they are not the ones breaching copyright. They are simply providing a basis for other people to get illegal software and breach copyright:).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
They are simply providing a basis for other people to get illegal software and breach copyright:).
*Goes after the Internet creators and US military ARPANET et al*

It's their fault!!! hehehe. :)

"Internet killed the video star..."

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
That could be the reason too, i'm not sure.. but i know Kazza is just a client to the end user, there really is no kazza servers for themselves, i remember they run of gnutella or wateva servers, and i duno if i'm screwed in the mind but i think Kazza is made by some Aussies haha
Winston, that is what I have heard too and I am quite sure it is true:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
*Goes after the Internet creators and US military ARPANET et al*

It's their fault!!! hehehe. :)

"Internet killed the video star..."
I love that song (laughing):).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Winston, that is what I have heard too and I am quite sure it is true:).
I also understand this to be correct :)

I love that song (laughing):).
It gets me dancin' :D :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
That is not correct because I have been reading about this and they tried to take the creators of Kazaa to court but the case got kicked out. Kazaa's creators argues that they are not the ones breaching copyright. They are simply providing a basis for other people to get illegal software and breach copyright:).
that's totally true. they advertise it as a place where u can share your poems and other things you do - it says on their front page i think

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
that's totally true. they advertise it as a place where u can share your poems and other things you do - it says on their front page i think
Poems :rofl:!

Hey, most of the smiles are not showing up for me:(.

-X-

HSC
N/A
LOL POEMS! heheh, thats the only thing u wont find in kazaa :D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
dammit, if i still had kazaa i'd share a directory called RILLY ILLGAL WAR3Z and put all my primary school poems there :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)