Has there been a typo in my results? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
how is being an arrogant prick funny? only someone with no social life whatsoever would think so

3unitz

HSC
N/A
GODDDD jus caz he likez pink PiCZ of JUStin timberlaKE DOES NOT MEAN he's gay............and LIk Jus caz He has a pic of himself wiT a shirt OFf showin how HOTT he is to All da bored of studies bloggers ;) does NOT mean he's a gay modeling faggot that triez to fukin hard JEEZZOMG!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
ianc said:
hey bookie, i don't know whether you really are an arrogant prick or not, but you're pretty damn funny!!!

everyone else: the insults are getting lamer by the second.......
oh, you know, if you make your sole judgements on what i say on the internet - then i'm pretty fucking arrogant.

congratulations on the 7th in state. sucks to be you in english - you couldve got an insane UAI if it weren't for that.

sando said:
how is being an arrogant prick funny? only someone with no social life whatsoever would think so
oh what an insult. you've got no social life, ianc, remember that, cos sando said so.

3unitz said:
GODDDD jus caz he likez pink PiCZ of JUStin timberlaKE DOES NOT MEAN he's gay............and LIk Jus caz He has a pic of himself wiT a shirt OFf showin how HOTT he is to All da bored of studies bloggers does NOT mean he's a gay modeling faggot that triez to fukin hard JEEZZOMG!
you can't convey your point by trying to parody a 14 year old twat yet still typing your real message. you really suck at internet.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
bookie all i want to know is what right do u have to insult someone who gets a band 4 ?

3unitz

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
oh, you know, if you make your sole judgements on what i say on the internet - then i'm pretty fucking arrogant.

congratulations on the 7th in state. sucks to be you in english - you couldve got an insane UAI if it weren't for that.

oh what an insult. you've got no social life, ianc, remember that, cos sando said so.

you can't convey your point by trying to parody a 14 year old twat yet still typing your real message. you really suck at internet.
lolllllllll u try LIK TOOOO hardd OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)