Hast results (1 Viewer)

tototototo

HSC
Oh aight, you did really good, nice job! The waiting is mentally agonising helppppp

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hey i got my hast results and i got an interview from the school for yr 11 entry and im like scared bahah, does everyone who get an interview get into the school? atleast like get a reserve spot

ryanxquazy

HSC
hey i got my hast results and i got an interview from the school for yr 11 entry and im like scared bahah, does everyone who get an interview get into the school? atleast like get a reserve spot
which school?

vonnhagen

HSC
waait did they email you or call you for st george?:oldconfused:

vonnhagen

HSC
but pretty sure everyone whos interviewed is put on reserve. and who and how many get in depends on available spots + reserve numbers of course:)

tk8

HSC
anyone here tried out for north sydney girls high or baulko?

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
ehh idk Im so confused how I did the worst in abstract reasoning out of all, I thought I would've gotten 60% for math and somehow got in top 11%, I got the best in the subjects I thought I did shit in lol
how about reading and writing? how did u do?
yea maybe abstract reasoning was kinda easy for other people

skzzks

HSC
anyone here tried out for north sydney girls high or baulko?
yes i did but i havent heard anything yet so im scared coz one person said their friend got an offer but others are saying they havent heard anything yet

Reactions: tk8

mr-sir

HSC
yes i did but i havent heard anything yet so im scared coz one person said their friend got an offer but others are saying they havent heard anything yet
Baulko hasn't released anything. I called them yesterday they said wait until next week

tototototo

HSC
How are you guys dealing with the wait and anxiety? I've basically been sitting with my dad's phone beside me checking every notification. Sometimes I imagine myself getting in and the happiness that would come, but I'm probably not even gonna get into any one of the schools I put down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)