Hast results (1 Viewer)

skzzks

HSC
How are you guys dealing with the wait and anxiety? I've basically been sitting with my dad's phone beside me checking every notification. Sometimes I imagine myself getting in and the happiness that would come, but I'm probably not even gonna get into any one of the schools I put down.
i have just made myself accept the fact that im not going to get an offer and theres no point looking forward to a rejection letter so as depressing as it sounds it works LMAO if i get an offer or interview a miracle has happened

tototototo

HSC
i have just made myself accept the fact that im not going to get an offer and theres no point looking forward to a rejection letter so as depressing as it sounds it works LMAO if i get an offer or interview a miracle has happened
Yh setting low hopes is key coz if u don't get in then it won't hurt as much, but if u do then u wud feel so happy. so it's like a win-win

skzzks

HSC
Yh setting low hopes is key coz if u don't get in then it won't hurt as much, but if u do then u wud feel so happy. so it's like a win-win
yes exactly like in previous yrs i got my hopes up too high and felt disappointed but this time even tho i tried my hardest my hornsby rejection barely affected me but at the same time im a bit disappointed because less chance of me leaving my school 😭

tk8

HSC
yes i did but i havent heard anything yet so im scared coz one person said their friend got an offer but others are saying they havent heard anything yet
did you apply for both nsghs and baulko?? which entrance year (I am entering into Y11 :)

tk8

HSC
Baulko hasn't released anything. I called them yesterday they said wait until next week
thx!! do you mean as in this coming week, or the week after this week?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
How are you guys dealing with the wait and anxiety? I've basically been sitting with my dad's phone beside me checking every notification. Sometimes I imagine myself getting in and the happiness that would come, but I'm probably not even gonna get into any one of the schools I put down.
I just don’t give a shit at this point lol what’s done is done u can’t change it. I just do gym to get my mind off it sometimes. Also “expect disappointment and you won’t be disappointed” as cringey as it sounds

tototototo

HSC
Hey guys, so I sent girra an email yesterday about when they'll send emails, they said we shud expect them end of next week

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Hey guys, so I sent girra an email yesterday about when they'll send emails, they said we shud expect them end of next week
I think its for people looking for yr 11 entry tho, Im going for yr 10 entry so I think it will be a little later for me

tototototo

HSC
Also, do you have more chance to get into the school you put as first choice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)