HAST (1 Viewer)

Athena392918

HSC
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any resources for the HAST year 11 exam or any comprehension booklets thank you!

jane1820

HSC
hi

i myself im apply for the year 11 HAST and maybe try downloading the MindMentor practise questions? (i recently joined the google classroom - they send u a link to a gc with all the resources)

Alpcufd

HSC
hi

i myself im apply for the year 11 HAST and maybe try downloading the MindMentor practise questions? (i recently joined the google classroom - they send u a link to a gc with all the resources)
are u able to share the link with me, thanks

jane1820

HSC
are u able to share the link with me, thanks
No the links cant be shared, just join trust even if ur free trial ends (like mine) theyll leave u there; my free trial expired n i havent been kicked out yet

Alpcufd

HSC
No the links cant be shared, just join trust even if ur free trial ends (like mine) theyll leave u there; my free trial expired n i havent been kicked out yet
how do u get the gc code, i started the free trial but didnt get anything

jane1820

HSC
how do u get the gc code, i started the free trial but didnt get anything
Its a link to gc not code, check spam folder n if u dont find it email them (i emailed them cus i didnt get anything n they then sent the link)

Alpcufd

HSC
Its a link to gc not code, check spam folder n if u dont find it email them (i emailed them cus i didnt get anything n they then sent the link)
I got them, do they mark your work online?

jebemman

HSC
The link to the gc doesnt work, it says my account cant access it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)