• The Whole paper sucked

Votes: 29 15.6%
  • No, no it was rather quite well, yes, yes it was

Votes: 75 40.3%

• Total voters

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
WHo HERE THOUGHT SECTION 1 sucked like bad and was heaps long, considering it was 4 different texts, and the marks went 1,2,3,4,5 comeon!

dzth

HSC
i wrote like 8 pages for it .. decent imo :)

Roga

HSC
zxcvbee said:
WHo HERE THOUGHT SECTION 1 sucked like bad and was heaps long, considering it was 4 different texts, and the marks went 1,2,3,4,5 comeon!
It's always been out of 15?

friction

HSC
I wrote 6 or 7 pages on it.... of total crap. I spent like 45 minutes on it as oposed to the 30 i thought it would take becasue it was so shit. So i did my essay in 45 and creative in 30. It probably cost me a fiar bit.

Kew

HSC
Took too much time up for me, but I still managed to do it well - so I think. ;l

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Roga said:
It's always been out of 15?
Yer it was out of 15, but the marks went 1 then 2 then 3, then 4 then 5. like i dont think they have done that before

wLym

HSC
im good at section 1. Ok at section 2. and section 3 depends on the day and today (when it mattered) it came out shit.

berger69

HSC
i actually thought it was a brilliant paper...tested the intellectuals among us, but fair

nrs1990

HSC
I didn't find section 1 as bad as some of the past papers I've looked at, and I actually managed to do it in 40 minutes. That said, I've never liked section 1 much... I prefer section 2.

HSC
section one is always anus, imo. i had four texts in my trial, so it didnt shock me, but i feel like it takes too long when there are four. just leave it at three!!

and the poem, eww. but i am inherently bad at poetry, it just seems stupid to me, say what you mean, dont talk about childhoods dunked in tea or whatever the fuck the stupid ass said.

gar. i left it til last, to give myself a chance to get some marks in the other sections. finished with like 5 minutes to go, for editing.

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
friction said:
I wrote 6 or 7 pages on it.... of total crap. I spent like 45 minutes on it as oposed to the 30 i thought it would take becasue it was so shit. So i did my essay in 45 and creative in 30. It probably cost me a fiar bit.
what is WITH people writing so much!!!!! i wrote 4 pages :) of crap

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I reckon section 1 sucked heaps! I never knew they were allowed to give us 4 texts......that surprised me.
And the texts were all weird, especially 3 & 4!

globez

HSC
friction said:
OMG me too i was so angry how it took the longest :angry:

lost1

HSC
I hadn't really 'prepared' for this section (past papers, etc.) but thought it was alright...especially because we didn't have to actually 'compare and contrast' between texts in that last question(I think?)...but yeh having four text was stupid!

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I didnt mind it.

Although there were 4 texts they were all pretty easy, and I only had to read each twice (once in the reading time and once in the exam time)

Beats my trial, where one of the texts was so shit that I had to read it four times just to work out what it was talking about

Emmarr

HSC
arghhh thats the part where i lost my marks! i did everything else before it. Then i realised i had 10 mins to do all questions - had i not been panicking, i should have started from the bottom and worked my way up!

i hate feeling stupid. I better do well in the other sections otherwise im screwed

tijana69

HSC
i hateddddd section 1
what was with 4 texts man like serisouly i thought it was meant to only be 3 =s
you know whyyy cause 2008 is the last year to do the old english syllabus so the board of studies trademark is to finish it off with something harddd ahaha stupid board of studiess lamoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)