Hatshepsut (1 Viewer)

PiRo

hi.... dose any1 have any notes on the different prespectives on hatshepsut? i know most of the work but the historians just piss me off:chainsaw: ...thankx....

"latter"

Jellymonsta

Gardiner & Wilson - She was a puppet pharaoh, Thut3 hated her, weak woman etc. Reflects own values of 1900ish archaeology.
Redford & Bennet - More successful pharaoh than many others (thut 4 etc); Thut 3 didnt deface monuments (there is a specific person who said 40ish yrs later - was it Nims?); being a woman didnt restrict her abilities - though frequently portrayed visually as male (dual images, for masses and for the literate). More objective analysis of evidence.
can't think of anymore off the top of my head...

but u should check that, i might be lying to drop your marks :evilfire: plus i wanna know if im wrong.
U wont need a comprehensive discussion of them anyway, because it isnt in essay format, so just drop names (and evidence) in where it is relevant to the question.

-Chump-

Hey Tilak just look at the notes u got from thornton man that's what i'm doing and i got heaps of information on Hatshepsut...
so dun just sit der lookin' like :sleep: or :angry: or going around :sniper: ppl lolz
Its jon by the way :wave:

-Chump-

Hey Tilak just look at the notes u got from thornton man that's what i'm doing and i got heaps of information on Hatshepsut...
so dun just sit der lookin' like :sleep: or :angry: or going around :sniper: ppl lolz

homeboyjoe

I got most of that kind of information from a lecture from Pamela Bradley...a leading historian on Hatshepsut, she discusses other historians point of view as well...i just hope i know where i put it....:(

PiRo

Originally posted by -Chump-
na man.... i dont look at that... just scares me...... the amount of shit that choko gave us is just wrong......btw....who the fuck r ya?

"latter"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)