Hatshesput (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Has anyone completed the topic of 'Hatshepsut' and have any notes avaliable that they would share with me, please. Im about to start the topic in school, but as time is invaluable; i would like to get ahead.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Have you had a look at the Resource section of the site? Plenty there up for grabs. Also any study guides would suffice for some supplementation during revision.

pnkdavo

HSC
Have you had a look at the Resource section of the site? Plenty there up for grabs. Also any study guides would suffice for some supplementation during revision.
I found the information from this site on Ancient History really quite bad compared to that of other subjects and i would really recommend text books as a far better option. My school library had a copy of Antiquities 2 and it had 3 of the 4 topics that i was doing, including Hat and it was the best book i ever found. I literally carried it around for a year and every spare moment i was reading and reading the topics over and over. Also, towards the exam i found a Cambridge HSC Ancient History book (http://www.boomerangbooks.com.au/Ca...ry-2011/Robert-Skinner/book_9780521188364.htm) and it had all the topics i did. It is really summarised, just in dot points notation but it has direct quotes and sources which is ABSOLUTELY KEY TO PWNING ANCIENT HISTORY; HISTOGRAPHICAL KNOWLEDGE. I hope this is some use

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed notes are crap on this website ^^ This guy knows his stuff.

I got 97 which is farily good. I used a few notes from state rankers and also I made my own. I recommend making your own notes via textbooks such as Antiquity. Although sources and historians you could read books such as Buckley/Bradley, you may need to find their books. Also i suggest using the internet for sources/historians. Textbooks were not enough for me, I spent alot of time researching also.

For Hat, i found that textbooks had great sources and resources. Antiquity is good for it. Macq for revising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)