have a nice day (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

I hope everyone did well in the test. Personally for me i loved the test since it was spread out on all topics and was the type of questions i wanted. I feel glad i am finished and hope everyone take care and dont frink drive and such like and dont throw away rubbish or else u will be called a tosser and suchlike. The only thing I would like to say is I liked the economics test much more than that wacked out test from business who that brain dead moron mad up. (Excuse me for my language needed to get that off my chest)

Cheers

chait

Originally posted by Jin-17
Hello all,

I hope everyone did well in the test. Personally for me i loved the test since it was spread out on all topics and was the type of questions i wanted. I feel glad i am finished and hope everyone take care and dont frink drive and such like and dont throw away rubbish or else u will be called a tosser and suchlike. The only thing I would like to say is I liked the economics test much more than that wacked out test from business who that brain dead moron mad up. (Excuse me for my language needed to get that off my chest)

Cheers
i agree. eco was much better than biz. i didn't like the format of the biz exam, it was off what i expected. in the eco exam i was hoping for a case study Q cos then i'd have more to write abt... well nvm... hehe only religion to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :D :) :D

macca202

case study? i didnt study that cos they asked it last year and its just stupid pure memory work!!!! im pleased with all those short answer q's on inflation cos i did that for an in class question at school. protection q was shit though, i didnt like 27 either so i was foreced to tdo 28. 26 was easy, i had nfi for 25(micro), im so bad at micro, our teacher never tought us micro, labour reform etc. cos after trials he slacked off, like the students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)