Have I permanently damaged myself? :( (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yes, mainly because you've already got enough to worry about - HSC. I don't think you should have this as a burden either, as it's getting to your self-esteem and confidence...but I'll try to assure you. You haven't done any permanent damage, but you have done some temporary harm, yes - it's a normal act, but now the result is abnormal. I don't know about the lube but I do know that you've been over-masterbating and as a result, orgasm doesn't feel as good and takes longer - the "system" may be too sensitive because you've been doing too much. You should leave it for a while - I know it's hard with the stress and all, but there're other ways to de-stress yourself, as you know. Anyway, I hope this has helped - thanks to my naughty knowledge - and don't shoo girls off either, they might know something guys don't, as guys may not be keen in learning about themselves. Just your GP anyway...All the best for that and the HSC!

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
Big Dazza! said:
fairly drunk
i have seen people fall through windows and off roofs whilst they are 'fairly drunk' and they had to be informed of the fact because they were trying to get back downstairs, i seriously doubt that any problem with your tackle is best analysed whilst 'fairly drunk'... just to reiterate the point... but my favourite part of your post was when you told people your name and where you lived... and then of your amazingly embarrasing problem

helsie

HSC
i rekon u should exercise and tone up your body like that other dude said. and also only jerk off twice a week.
then hopefully it'll all get better.
good luck, and tell us the result.
and i dont think anyone realy cares what your name is or where you live...i know i dont give a fuck

Pace_T

HSC
helsie said:
and i dont think anyone realy cares what your name is or where you live...i know i dont give a fuck
dont be such a bitch. it was his first post and if he wants to introduce himself formally, then so be it, you fucken tart. GEEZ

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Wait... lemme get this straight....

you enjoy masturbating... but are getting bored of it?
then you... tried having sex and it was "dull" and unenjoyable?

Dude; you're a pole smoker.... YOU didn't enjoy being with a lady... but prefer jerking of? It basically means you're a homo... no offence... save yourself the gym membership and the zinc tablets... and be gay like you are... ahaha homo.

HSC
sam you realise you're like the worst troll ever. brogan, skroe, and the rest of them are fun to argue with because their insults are partially effective and put up a half decent fight. you on the other hand are a wannabe. go kill yourself now.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Firstly, I don't even really know what a troll is anymore... (Is it like a person with multiple accounts?)

Secondly, I'm not here to amuse you... I just insert my point of view where i deem necessary... usually its right.. sometimes its flawed minorly...(due to poor grammar);

Thirdly, im not here to insult people... you're an insult to yourself... Seriously... what are you dude? An indian, tap-dancing, overconfident noob.... (noob, meaning inexperienced and overly excited).

So, I don't care what you think.... if you disagree with me after understanding what I have said in this post. If need be i'll elaborate on any of the points i made.

davin

HSC
N/A
trolls intenionally provoke confrontation, often through insults or extreme claims that will offend

Skeeta

HSC
sam04u said:
Firstly, I don't even really know what a troll is anymore... (Is it like a person with multiple accounts?)

Secondly, I'm not here to amuse you... I just insert my point of view where i deem necessary... usually its right.. sometimes its flawed minorly...(due to poor grammar);

Thirdly, im not here to insult people... you're an insult to yourself... Seriously... what are you dude? An indian, tap-dancing, overconfident noob.... (noob, meaning inexperienced and overly excited).

So, I don't care what you think.... if you disagree with me after understanding what I have said in this post. If need be i'll elaborate on any of the points i made.
I'm with casmira on this one

i hate you too

helsie

HSC
i meant it in response to what PIKTO said - "but my favourite part of your post was when you told people your name and where you lived... and then of your amazingly embarrasing problem"

im not sure how to explain it....like it aint as if we are gona go around gossiping and making fun of Big Dazza's problem behind his back...know what i mean...

Pace_T said:
dont be such a bitch. it was his first post and if he wants to introduce himself formally, then so be it, you fucken tart. GEEZ

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Diagnosis:

You were drunk,
She was drunk,
It was your first time,
You had depleted stocks so to speak,
You are conditioned to like wanking.

Prescription:
Lay off the wanking,
penile hygene might also be an issue....
And try sex sober.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Wrong, I here to be amused. And what you said was almost funny...sucks to be you.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Get a vibrator. Serious.

Just rub it along your penis. If that doesn't work, resort to an anal vibrator. Or get a REAL gf to prostrate you.

Cheers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)