have n e of first year guys/girls formed a group in uni?? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
(Puttin' things in brackets, doesn't mean your special.) =p

ND

HSC
Originally posted by flamin'
yeap we sure do *taps nose back*

I think pretty much if you've seen Malachite, you've probably seen Isaaq and I as well
Were you the other dude that was at the stall with james and isaac? (i'm the guy who forgot his card)

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
I think ForAGoodCause only has one bag. =p
i think my bag stands out too much =/ ... but yeh its the only one i bring to uni...

Originally posted by Orange Juice
okies...
i was there too!
soo what do u look like?.. are u asian?.. fobbish looking?... by the way u describe it, you were sitting pretty close to where i was

flamin'

Originally posted by ND
Were you the other dude that was at the stall with james and isaac? (i'm the guy who forgot his card)
Thats me

Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
i think my bag stands out too much =/ ... but yeh its the only one i bring to uni...

soo what do u look like?.. are u asian?.. fobbish looking?... by the way u describe it, you were sitting pretty close to where i was

Everyones always sitting near you =p you're just sooo popular *cough cough*... we were in the same row... did you see my screw up eye =p? i should get it looked at...

And y ask if he's asian? it doesn't narrow down the count haha =P

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by flamin'
And y ask if he's asian? it doesn't narrow down the count haha =P
i'm surprised at how many asians are at macq uni.. well compared to usyd that is..

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
It hard to organise a group at uni, especially if all your lectures are big classes.

COnsidering you have 5minutes at the beginning of the lesson to talk to the person next to you, its just not enough time to get to know the person well enough to meet up again unless you see them in another of your class, sometimes you'll never see them gain...

Best to try your luck at Tutes and Pracs.
Cause with some pracs like STAT170, its compulsory you meet up with some people to get homework done outside of class.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol, and stat 170 is the prac where i know people already, so i don't know how many new people i will meet

with stat170 - is your group the same every week? because this week we meet with them, which imo says that we will be sitting on the same table this week as well, automatically being a group for next week

Leanne

HSC
well i have to do a group work speech thingy for my MAS104 tute....its due the week after the holidays so it shouldnt be too painful...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored

with stat170 - is your group the same every week? because this week we meet with them, which imo says that we will be sitting on the same table this week as well, automatically being a group for next week
I think it is, most likely anyways cause you'll be next to the people who you did the homework together so yeah...you'll be on the same table and together. Darn...i sat down then all these idiots sat aound me on my table :S *sigh*

But i love psychology/chem/bio, mwuahaha
*wink wink nudge nudge*
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)