Have they called anyone yet for state ranking? (1 Viewer)

burkefan

HSC
I spoke to a friend from another school who says she rung up her school - her school told her that you find out the day before.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It was confirmed that they rang all 1st places on Friday.
Has someone else said anything? I only remember one person saying that and citing anonymous sources. The person who said it was trustable if i remember correctly but i still can't believe no one has posted on here bragging yet haha.

M

MichelleV

It was confirmed that they rang all 1st places on Friday.
I'd have to agree on the Friday thing, regardless of if it was confirmed or not. It would be extremely inconsiderate of them to let people know the day before and expect them to come to the cerimony. If you lived rural, or even just had a job, getting to Sydney with only 1 days notice would be a near impossible task.

Congrats to those who did come first though :D

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Has someone else said anything? I only remember one person saying that and citing anonymous sources. The person who said it was trustable if i remember correctly but i still can't believe no one has posted on here bragging yet haha.
probably not allowed to tell/sworn to secrecy until the ceremony names them publicly?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, secret. All will be revealed at noon tomorrow.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
First in course will be told by the Monday. The ceremony in on the Tuesday. Marks are released on Wednesday 14th.

No other top achievers will find out until the release of the top achievers list sometime on the afternoon of the Wednesday.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Yep, I know who came 1st in Physics. From Girraween (yay!!) - He got a call to attend the ceremony on Wednesday. Also got 7th in state for Chemistry as an accelerant, defs. Girraween dux 2011.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
LoL, I got excited for a second. I tutored the guy who came 2nd in Physics @ Girra this year

theind1996

HSC
N/A
lol soz guys - was misinformed, however, this same guy still got 7th chem last yr so he will probs be girra 2011 duxing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)