Have you cried yet? (2 Viewers)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i had to do my Drama performance on Wednesday and i got on the bus to come to school and i had a full on panic attack.... i couldnt breathe, i felt like i was going to throw up and i couldnt stop crying... it was really bad

ruby88

crying

crying is generally not in my nature as i tend to bottle it all up but when the stress climaxes i generally breakdown i've only done it twice both when i couldn't do maths

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I cried after my HSC french speaking the other day, i needed to releive the stress and pressure quickly

tennille

HSC
I also nearly threw up on the first day of my trials as I was eating breakfast. :(

*Buttercup*

HSC
I cry coz of school quite a bit... last holidays, i was full stressed out and kept crying, just thinkin bout goin back to school was stressin me... that sounds kinda dumb, but reasons for crying always do sound dumb afterwards hey!! i cry when lots of little frustrations all add up and i just think about what a crappy day im havin and feel sorry for myself and then i cry...

kaylz

HSC
My stress manifests itself in the form of pimples. Not tears. I don't feel any pressure. In one way it's good, but I guess I should be more concerned.

kaylz

HSC
oh honey - I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. I'm yet to study - in my entire high school career I am yet to actually prepare for a test, or do an assignment before the due date. Hence the bosing.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
i cried today when i found out because i a chik getting more marks in the trials than me, she is now first in legal. I went home and then i cry - i would never cry in class.

I have put so much time and effort into the past two years. and i have come first in all assessment tasks this year except the trials (as far as i know), and now the bitch is first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)