• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you done these first year subjects? (1 Viewer)

M

MichelleV

Hi there :)

Has anyone here done Management Dynamics or Marketing Principles?

If you have, fantastic.

I'm trying to choose my subjects for the Spring semester, and as a part time evening student, my choices seem to be limited... (3 of the subjects in the handbook aren't even being offered, thanks uws.)

Anyhow, I'd really like to know as much as possible about both of these subjects.

Did you have a final exam or an assignment? Was there group assignments? Was it just an overall hard subject because your tutor was bad?

Anything you have to say about them would truly be appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Oh, I'm at the Parramatta campus, so I assume assessments would be the same at the other campuses, but the lecturers wouldn't :p

yurikwon

HSC
I've done Marketing principles - there were i think 3 individual assessments, 1 group assignment (due in weeks 11 ~ 13) and a final exam coming up.

Just have a look through the learning guide, because i'm not sure if the Autumn 2012 learning guide would be the same as the Spring(or whatever) 2012 learning guide.

Umm... honestly, my tutor didn't really provide much feedback with the individual assessments, but he was a good tutor in terms of explaining the marketing concepts. You could probably ask your tutor questions on anything, i'm sure they'd be happy to help.

The lecturer i had is the.. Unit co-ord for Marketing Principles in Parramatta - Tendai Chikewke? (something like that, he lets people call him TC for short). He was kind of hard to understand... wasn't too sure what he was talking about half the time. Just make sure you read over the lecture notes before hand :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)