• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Have you ever done any sexual exploration with a member of the same sex? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy/girl

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Other ... (please post)

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
no, actually i wont rot in hell. because unlike you i believe in acceptance of peoples differences. clearly you hate people for being different, which is sad. so you will rot in hell :)

yes, i know quite a lot about science. and i also know that theres no real "explination" scientifically for people being gay.

ignorance is at an all time high around here, hey?

blackbunny

HSC
dont start forum wars u sad ugly mother fuckers

lock this gay forum

yes i have a problem against gay people because i KNOW this is wrong. ITS JEWS WHO THOUGHT ABOUT THIS LESBO, GAY, HAVE SEX WITH U R SISTER IDEA. WHICH IS FUCKING TWISTED!!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
blackbunny said:
dont start forum wars u sad ugly mother fuckers

lock this gay forum

yes i have a problem against gay people because i KNOW this is wrong. ITS JEWS WHO THOUGHT ABOUT THIS LESBO, GAY, HAVE SEX WITH U R SISTER IDEA. WHICH IS FUCKING TWISTED!!
*sigh* thank god fuckers like you dont rule the world any more
oh yeah, breaking is right. kill yourself tonight.

blackbunny

HSC
fuck u , u ugly whore, fucking get laid then shoot u r self for breathing my fucking air with u r sad nerdy lungs

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC

(For those wondering why I am using so many pictures, I just consider such idiots as blackbunny unworthy of actual words... pictures will do fine.)

Last edited:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
blackbunny said:
ppl that r gay have something wrong with their brains ie they have more female hormons than male hormons hence r atracted to males > resuting in GAY relationship
And people that are as insanely homophobic as you are more likely to be holding in homosexual tendencies... so maybe you should keep your mouth shut about how GAY the thread that you keep feeling some need to return to is.

Feels like home doesn't it, dickhead?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
If you dont like gay people then leave this thread... and leave Azzie alone

blackbunny

HSC
all of these video games, and tv shows rotted u r brains and thats why u all dont understand. Im not going to waste a second on pieces of shit like u... no .. u r all less than shit!!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
blackbunny said:
all of these video games, and tv shows rotted u r brains and thats why u all dont understand. Im not going to waste a second on pieces of shit like u... no .. u r all less than shit!!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
blackbunny said:
ahahahahahhahaha oh the IRONY!!

yes, look at flips pic..... she is god.

kag86

HSC
N/A
Hehe you guys crack me up lol... ppl are only homophobic cos they are scared that they are gay themselves... and I'll tell u what? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up and learn how to be open-minded. Otherwise what kind of life are you going to live??? A pretty damn BORING one! And good on everyone defending gays!!!!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
LMAO at the rampant homophobia in this thread. I honestly pity anyone who is confined into such a narrow mindset. Does it make you feel better to look down on homosexuals because you get an ego boost or are you trying to cover something that you are feeling but dont want to?

Anyway, for those labelling me gay since I had a gay sex experience are stupid. Sexuality isnt just about what you do. Its a whole mindset that influences your life and drives your emotions. I dont feel any sexual attraction to guys.

Do I regret experimenting? No. I had the curiosity and if I didnt do it, Id probably live with uncertainty about myself if I didnt. Now that Ive done it, Im more secure in my heterosexuality than before.

And someone asked if I feel dirty for doing it. I dont. I made the choice to try it out and even though I dont feel attraction guys, I dont get disgusted about the human body or anything.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I dont understand people that are homophobic.. these days an open mind is a must.. I mean Im straight... but seriously homophobia is not on!

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Why cant the BOS forums be a place for people to be open and discuss situation like the ones intended to be raised in this thread? It is a place of anonimity, where people can get a lot of stuff off their chests. Not a place for homophopia.
If you are homophopic--
1. I pity the fool
2. If you see a thread titled 'Have you ever done any sexual exploration with a member of the same sex?', dont read the bloody thread! I see many threads on this forum that either offend me, are of no interest to me or are against my beliefs or morals. But i don't bother posting hate posts on these threads because i respect that this is a place for discussion, not conflict.

Think about it before you are racist, homophobic, sexist, or generally prejudice in any threads in the future.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)