Have you ever had a homosexual experience? (1 Viewer)

As per the topic

• Yes, I'm a guy

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • No, I'm a guy

Votes: 63 48.5%
  • Yes, I'm a woman

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • No, I'm a woman

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
i sleep in the same bed as my girl friends all the time, have all my life.
what are you, a poof?

PerfectByNature said:
i have and im a chick... only kissing, though.
i knew it.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah. i so am
you dickhead
and i think its "lesbian" for chicks.
im not a lesbian, but i do like to kiss chicks

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I think that's oversimplifying a very complex emotion.
i couldn't agree more, sexuality is about experimenting and figuring out what you are attracted to, whereas your sexual identity (even though i think labels are pretty grey definitions) is what you have decided is you- whether that is straight or gay or whatever

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
holy shit, blast from the past!
i thought you had moved on to bigger and better things

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
All this "omg gay is disgusting" bollocks is pretty funny.

Honestly, if it doesn't appeal to you then don't do it. You don't need to stand there and declare that you find homosexual practices to be gross, or homosexual people to be morally repulsive.

1time4theppl - If I wanted a definition of homosexuality, or a discussion on it, I'd look up current research trends, and theories by people who know what they're talking about. I wouldn't turn to some snotfaced brat who starts a thread about homosexual tendancies then attempts to bag the shit out of everyone who has admitted they have. :)

X

xeuyrawp

poloktim said:
1time4theppl - If I wanted a definition of homosexuality, or a discussion on it, I'd look up current research trends, and theories by people who know what they're talking about. I wouldn't turn to some snotfaced brat who starts a thread about homosexual tendancies then attempts to bag the shit out of everyone who has admitted they have. :)
I think that's the point of a forum, mate, to encourage everyone to talk. I don't think looking up current research trends or threories by people 'who know what they're talking about' is an real way to understand something.

Leaving something like this to the politically-correct, the gay sympathisers, academics and researchers is silly.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I think that's the point of a forum, mate, to encourage everyone to talk. I don't think looking up current research trends or threories by people 'who know what they're talking about' is an real way to understand something.

Leaving something like this to the politically-correct, the gay sympathisers, academics and researchers is silly.
After your "you don't learn from people who know what they're talking about" remark, and your "they can ask the numerous moderators who are also IRC mods" comment, I'm inclined to not talk to you ever again. :)

X

xeuyrawp

poloktim said:
After your "you don't learn from people who know what they're talking about" remark, and your "they can ask the numerous moderators who are also IRC mods" comment, I'm inclined to not talk to you ever again. :)
Errr. I said the person was clearly stupid because he ignored what asy explicitly said. If you would like to contest the fact that a person is stupid when a moderator says 'I have banning powers, don't annoy me' and then annoys, them be my guest.

The person could have asked various mods.

But this is a moot point, you're a fuckwit and coming out with a comment like 'I'm inclined not to talk to you again :) (the smily's my favourite part of that)' when I've been a big part of this discussion shows what an immature prat you are.

Edit: Wait, you're inclined to not talk to me again. How lovely, I get the last word.

Last edited by a moderator:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define:+inclined&meta= <---- An inclination is not necessarily a concrete decision.

Also, I wasn't arguing in the previous thread about your views on why he was banned, moreso on your statement that numerous BOS mods were also operators in #hsc. Clearly showing you have no clue. :) Yet again, you say he could have asked various mods, when you've been told time and time again that he couldn't have asked various mods, because none of them can do anything about it.

I know I'm a fuckwit. As for an immature prat, I think you only have as far as a mirror to look if you're searching for one of those. Especially for that edit. Also, how much you've contributed to any discussion doesn't determine how mature you are.

In any case, I was commenting on you saying that you don't understand things by finding out from the people who know, which is clearly off the mark by far. If so, you wouldn't need to be wasting money at university.

Back on topic.
When you mention 'this' what is it that you mean? I was talking about the theory of homosexuality. That is, whether people are concretely heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, or there is a scale. This is something some random in the street really can't decide for him/herself because it takes a detailed understanding of the topic in question.

If you're talking about getting people's opinions about homosexuality out into the open, then that is a personal preference. You might like to hear them all. However, after being told everyone's opinion on everything at uni, I'm getting pretty sick of hearing them. My personal preference is just living one's life the way one feels they should. But my opinions are my own.

Saul

*ss
HSC
you people are silly, you really can never make a definitive conclusion to someone's sexuality by who they have sex with - i mean, think about all the gay men pretending to be straight their whole lives due to social expectations and what not - do you really think they're straight? on the other hand, i know a guy who's had sex with many other guys, but is now starting to think he only thought he was gay cause his dad was ((see above point)) -- the only way to ever know someone's sexuality is to get an honest answer from the person in question.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
The lower edge of Malebolge is guarded by a ring of titans and earth giants, many of whom are chained in place as punishment for their rebellion against the gods. Beyond and below the giants lies Cocytus, hell’s final depth.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Argonaut said:
That’s assuming you can cross the Sea of Fate by answering me these questions Twenty-Eight. Of course, then you get into the Castle of Dhoom where you have to get the gold key from the silver armour by opening the red door on the fifth level with the green gem key which you get from the gorilla who throws barrels at you under the drawbridge and find the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch which you have to use to blow open the mian protcullis to get the silver key from the bronze armour. whilch will let you go to the keep to get the lockpick to open the silver armour.
Not a fan of Dante?

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
I have, but only something very small. And im straight. And it was for some people watching.. That's as far as i've gone.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i once watched queer eye for the straight guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)