Have you ever had a real fist fight? (1 Viewer)

Have you?

• Total voters

judoka

HSC
i'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before i go to a tennis match

Aplus

HSC
N/A
11kloseboy said:
I've been suspended a few times from school. Thats probably why i didn't become prefect (fucked up school authority victimizing me for my past violent crime) . I've been in like a hundred fights. I get into more than one every year. Last year this terrorist motherfucker was throwing his pens at me and the whole history class totally shuts up when i retaliate. The terrorist motherfucker and his mate were full like stunned because i bashed his mate years earlier after school. Then there was a soccer math on Tuesday Afternoon and i full on did a red card challenge on his brother people thought i broke his ankle he was screaming on the ground clutching his ankle. He still annoys at me to this day and last week in economics i called his girlfriend a fuck wit because they were annoying me. I've been in alot of fights but i reckon I'm still a nice person
lol u think u should be prefect. wat a fucking joke.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I thought so but then he began laughing and i realised it all was a lie.

laurenmoss

HSC
11kloseboy said:
I've been suspended a few times from school. Thats probably why i didn't become prefect (fucked up school authority victimizing me for my past violent crime) . I've been in like a hundred fights. I get into more than one every year. Last year this terrorist motherfucker was throwing his pens at me and the whole history class totally shuts up when i retaliate. The terrorist motherfucker and his mate were full like stunned because i bashed his mate years earlier after school. Then there was a soccer math on Tuesday Afternoon and i full on did a red card challenge on his brother people thought i broke his ankle he was screaming on the ground clutching his ankle. He still annoys at me to this day and last week in economics i called his girlfriend a fuck wit because they were annoying me. I've been in alot of fights but i reckon I'm still a nice person
terrorist motherfucker? way to be racist.. no wonder you didn't get prefect.. if you consider yourself a nice person you must be joking.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Never, I was a good girl. Just stayed cleared from Abo's, kids from broken down families or fobs.

Though I always wonder, why do Asian guys when they start a fight, why do they throw school bins at each other? :confused:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
laurenmoss said:
terrorist motherfucker? way to be racist.. no wonder you didn't get prefect.. if you consider yourself a nice person you must be joking.

Last night I called my mum a terrorist motherfucker, am I a racist? :rolleyes:

Nat3skiz

HSC
8===D ~o ~o said:
If you have, describe it. Thanks!

For me, it was a fist fight, but it was fun. Got a bit serious towards the end though.
Hell nervous before every one but once its on it all goes away and instinct kicks in.
Believe it or not fighting does solve many problems, but try and avoid it i've seen bad things happen.

Applikation

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
Hell nervous before every one but once its on it all goes away and instinct kicks in.
Believe it or not fighting does solve many problems, but try and avoid it i've seen bad things happen.
Nothing that talking couldn't solve easier and quicker.

james223

HSC
if some one is givin u shit u gotta hit em or u look like a pussy. ya gotta earn respect so no cunt messes wit ya

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
james223 said:
if some one is givin u shit u gotta hit em or u look like a pussy. ya gotta earn respect so no cunt messes wit ya
ol yeah man a few times. but they deserved it. They call the cops but yeah its all goood.

Once i nearly flatttened my grandma for disrespecting my girl friend.

luckily my paernts had the security door locked, cos if i got back in the house she would have been knocked out.

I recon as a man its ur job to look after ur gf.

The only person who has a right to hit my gf and be rude to my gf is me.

Havent u ever had a fight with ur parents?

BTW i havent punched my mum in the face, but yeah done alot of other shit. lol

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Um a few
i've broken my nose a few times.
few footy brawls which are always fun lol
but yeah.
few drunken fights.
thats about it.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
my dad's beat me up a few times...

bachem

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
ol yeah man a few times. but they deserved it. They call the cops but yeah its all goood.

Once i nearly flatttened my grandma for disrespecting my girl friend.

luckily my paernts had the security door locked, cos if i got back in the house she would have been knocked out.

I recon as a man its ur job to look after ur gf.

The only person who has a right to hit my gf and be rude to my gf is me.

Havent u ever had a fight with ur parents?

BTW i havent punched my mum in the face, but yeah done alot of other shit. lol

Man thats stupid sorry to say
youd take your GF over your family!!!!

ryanto14

HSC
i go to a selectice school and usuallly the teachers on duty break up anything before it gets big

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)