Have you ever noticed... (1 Viewer)

switchblade87

HSC
...that when you pee in the trough (or in the bowl for that matter) that your urine hitting the wall creates a -x² parabola? Gravity creates some strange phenomena... o_O

klaw

HSC
errrrrrr.... I'll take a look next time :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
switchblade87 said:
...that when you pee in the trough (or in the bowl for that matter) that your urine hitting the wall creates a -x² parabola? Gravity creates some strange phenomena... o_O
Lol, when i look back at all the times i've peed, yes i do recall seeing an upside down parabolic shape formed, it's best seen on the silver ones.

klaw

HSC
hmmm I just took a piss and noticed that it didn't create a -x² parabola... want a pic? :p

switchblade87

HSC
klaw said:
hmmm I just took a piss and noticed that it didn't create a -x² parabola... want a pic? :p
I think I'll pass, you probably missed the bowl/trough... I think it would be awesome if, while excreting waste into the trough, a hyperbola was created, or perhaps an exponential...hmm

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, this is such a random thing to be talking about :rolleyes:

P

pLuvia

lol, nice mathematical observation you must of been bored :p, but I'll look more into this lol :)

Serenade

Sailor Moon
HSC
Just when I was beginning to convince myself that Mathematics does not indeed dictate the normalities of ones life...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)