Have you ever... (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mr_brightside said:
lol, not myself but still amsuing..in year 10? (i think)
we the advanced class, were doin surds...
our teacher was abolutely insane (but clearly the best teacher ive ever had)

anyway he asks someone what the square root of nine was...
he must of misunderstood as he answered 81
"WHAT?"
"81"
"whats the SQUARE ROOT of NINE?"
"81"
WHATS THE SQUARE ROOT OF NINE??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*next doors intermediate class*

"THREE!!!!!!"

ahhh lol :p
rofl :p :p :p

sabdow

HSC
kadlil said:
another one,

during my english class we watched a video on discovery, and it said something about fossil fuels, but during the video people were talking and stuff, then this girl asked, "miss what's a fossil fuel" then the class became silent and everyone started laughing.. it was the most stupid question~~
i think she is probably smarter than you because if you must be pretty fucking stupid to pay attention to anything talking about fossil fuels in an ENGLISH class

P.S - I also cannot see how saying that carbon is a gas in the atmopshere as funny. I do chemistry and physics, and i still do not even see how that could be funny. argonaut and dreamerish have the best blondest moments because you dont have to be a nerd at the subject to understand it. oh and mr brightsides one is cool

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

sabdow said:
i think she is probably smarter than you because if you must be pretty fucking stupid to pay attention to anything talking about fossil fuels in an ENGLISH class

P.S - I also cannot see how saying that carbon is a gas in the atmopshere as funny. I do chemistry and physics, and i still do not even see how that could be funny. argonaut and dreamerish have the best blondest moments because you dont have to be a nerd at the subject to understand it
explain how im stupid by LISTENING in class, you bloody just contradicted your self

sabdow

HSC
kadlil please do not put words in my fingers

you must be pretty fucking stupid to pay attention to anything talking about fossil fuels in an ENGLISH class

changing perspective and journeys really need you to pay attention to a video about fossil fuels. good luck to you seriously, and i don't mean it for your hsc mark

P

pLuvia

man shut up well if you watch a DISCOVERY video, then yes you have to pay attention to fossil fuels

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well in the start of this year our class was next to the annoying year 10s who kept banging on the wall to annoy us until my friend couldnt take the shit and told the teach that he was going to the toilet and a few secs after he left the room there was a fight going on in the year 10 class lots of screaming yelling banging and it ceased then my mate came back into our class red faced hotheaded it was hilarious!!!! later i learned that he actually did go to the toilet at the time!!! but heh it was fun to listen to the commotion next door thinking it was my bud kicking the shit out of those faggety year 10s!!! yeah fuck them wannabe trying to be gangstas year 10s!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh i had a maths related one today... holy crap i suck at it...lol. anyway we were revising graphs and functions and stuff, but i wasn't really paying attention. and the teacher was talking about gradient and she goes:

Teacher: "Becky, tell me what this 'm' represents?"
Me: *coming back to earth* "Maths! no, metric...no...wait a sec..."
Teacher: "Wake up!!!!! Cameron what is it"
Cam: "gradient"
Me: "OH!...."*quietly* "shouldn't that be 'g'..."
Teacher: "no."
Me: *in my head* oh, shit.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Just clearing up a couple of things...

Carbon is not a gas in the atmosphere. Carbon exists as graphite, diamond, and bucky balls (I can hardly remember), which are all solids. Soot is made of carbon, but it is not a gas. CO and CO2 are gases.

Asking what fossil fuels are is not the most intelligent question, but the poor girl shouldn't be laughed at. How would you learn if you don't ask? I can hardly define fossil fuels. :rolleyes:

sabdow

HSC
yes Dreamerish, and I can assure you and almost everyone who doesn't do chemistry (and i guess some biology) would not know anything about carbon

*kisses dreamerish*

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
sabdow said:
yes Dreamerish, and I can assure you and almost everyone who doesn't do chemistry (and i guess some biology) would not know anything about carbon

*kisses dreamerish*
horny ba5tard...

jks jks :D

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Well, it was funny...

her display pic is of a kiss anyway.... the poor guy can dream i guess... woah, her nick is dreamish... ironic.. :p

hehe...

studynoob

HSC
N/A
sabdow said:

*kisses dreamerish*
haha going to do a practical on her about the chemistry of human interactions and the big bang theory!!! go for it dude! *slaps a high five* :D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
haha going to do a practical on her about the chemistry of human interactions and the big bang theory!!! go for it dude! *slaps a high five* :D
Heh. *Cough*LAME*cough*.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
you know dreamerish i get confused that whatever pic of a chick is ur avatar i actually think its you!!! because of ur avatar its mainly the reasons for the times i touched myself at night and those wet sticky patches on my bed when i wake up! :D

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Heh. *Cough*LAME*cough*.
lame? LAME??? godamnit i posted up a godamn gay post and all i got was "LAME"?!?!?! oh my god what is happening to me? am i losing my touch of retardism? am i becoming mature? OMFG!!! NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!! *pops suicide pill into mouth*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
you know dreamerish i get confused that whatever pic of a chick is ur avatar i actually think its you!!! because of ur avatar its mainly the reasons for the times i touched myself at night and those wet sticky patches on my bed when i wake up! :D
Have you been living under a bloody rock?

How could you not know who Angelina Jolie is?

You deserve to be kicked with astronomical force in the balls.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
You deserve to be kicked with astronomical force in the balls.
anytime baby anytime!! just save the aggression for tonight bitch!!!! *spanks dreamerish hard*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)