Have you finished all the module in Chemistry?? (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

HSC
Hey guys,

So far for Chemistry, my class has finished the 3 compulsory modules, but we've only started on Industrial Chemistry (our elective). I dont think theres enough time to study our elective thoroughly :( .

What are you up to?

vds700

HSC
We did our option (shipwrecks and corrosion) after the acidic environment, did the first part of chem monitoring and management in clas at the end of term and we have a report to do to cover the atmosphere stuff these hols. Hopefullly we can get the water stuff done before the trials.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Basically I've completed everything except for experiments for Industrial Chem 'cuz we need to do them in class.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Weve finished all the core topics, and Ive pretty much finished my option (biochemistry) because I'm teaching myself. Next term the class is doing shipwrecks, but I dont have to go to class :)

liamh16

HSC
We did Shipwrecks after Acidic Environment, and we just finished that 2 days ago. We did all the stuff on Ozone as a research assignment a while ago, and then after the trials we will finish off the rest of CMM (we did most of the pracs on an excursion to sydney uni :D)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Have you finished all the module in Chemistry??

Half way through industrial chem, our last topic.

finishd all my notes 3 weeks ago though.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Have you finished all the module in Chemistry??

We haven't even started the option yet.

tau281290

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Have you finished all the module in Chemistry??

Only half way through our options, then got interrupted by the trials. But i guess we are going to speed learn the rest of it using 1 or 2 weeks, during the mean time we will be getting our trial results back.

Then we will only have about 6 weeks till our very final exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)