Have you got any of ur 2004 HSC question papers?? (1 Viewer)

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
at our school some people have given us their exams unfortunately i dont know anyone in yr 12!! arg!!!!

so has anyone got the:

english papers
ext 1 papers
modern papers
ancient papers
Studies of religion papers (1 unit)
Spanish contiuers and Ext papers???

if any of u r extra nice to pm me please!!! i would greatly appreciate kindness if you guys are willing to post em out to me im willing to cover postage for it :p
dont be mean and charge too much if u wanna sell em, u got em for free! rofl (beggers` cant b chosers)

tennille

HSC
go to the HSC exam subject threads under the "exam thoughts" area (which is just under this particular forum). They have copies of this year's HSC papers (for most subjects eg. english).

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm you shouldnt know enough to be able to sit any past papers so why are u looking for them now? in about january they will be available to print with the marking notes for all the subjects, but i probably wouldnt be thinking about doing any past papers until around june if i were u

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
why/s that??? our topics are almost the same to your topics all that is going to change is the question structure..

tennille

HSC
I think what they meant is that you haven't learnt all of the topics yet so you can't do the questions. Well, not many anyway.

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
Tennille said:
I think what they meant is that you haven't learnt all of the topics yet so you can't do the questions. Well, not many anyway.
true but better to have an idea as to what i should look out for while i learn the topics dont you think?

tennille

HSC
That's true. It's good to look for a variety of questions so you know how to answer all of them.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
elegantly_patty said:
at our school some people have given us their exams unfortunately i dont know anyone in yr 12!! arg!!!!

so has anyone got the:

english papers
ext 1 papers
modern papers
ancient papers
Studies of religion papers (1 unit)
Spanish contiuers and Ext papers???

if any of u r extra nice to pm me please!!! i would greatly appreciate kindness if you guys are willing to post em out to me im willing to cover postage for it :p
dont be mean and charge too much if u wanna sell em, u got em for free! rofl (beggers` cant b chosers)
SOR in SOR exam thoughts....but really, why do you want them now? Wait to next year when they are posted like cro said...

Your subject head tecaher should have as should your library if you are that anxious....

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If you look in the various exam thoughts for each subject you might find some of the papers

budj

HSC
Board of studies should have it up no time soon. I have as a complete exam English advanced, english AOS, Maths x1 and x2 if anyone wants me to scan it up

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
budj said:
Board of studies should have it up no time soon. I have as a complete exam English advanced, english AOS, Maths x1 and x2 if anyone wants me to scan it up
They have been scanned already in their respective exam thoughts forum

mishka

HSC
N/A
i know for a fact that spanish continuers hasn't been scanned because we had to hand in parts of it anyway. so i thought it was pretty pointless scanning up the rest - i'd just wait until next year.... you'll appreciate having the questions for revision!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)