• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you started your PIP? (1 Viewer)

tess_gee

HSC
Are you serious? You haven't started at all? Or have you started but just not finished? That thing took me so long it was unbelievable... goodluck! Do your trials start tomorrow too?

renaehahn

HSC
I haven't started either. I have 20 hours.
no doz and red bull for me.

sml

HSC
:eek:
Oh gosh. You guys are crazy. We have to hand ours in a bit earlier than some schools i think because it all has to be posted etc.

I'm at school at the moment in a free and we had to sign all the papers etc. It's such a relief getting it all out of the way.

I only have a small class, 7 people I think, we all left it extremely late and all finished the night before, but I think we're all pretty happy with it.

I think for some people they need the last minute rush to actually motivate them to do it, thats what im like anyway. :)

hope you guys all go well :)

Whats everyones topics?

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Imma looking at our generation, and if we're materialistic due to the influence the media has on us and what it means for the future (as in how they keep showing us all the negative images and it's making us go, crap, world really is screwed, meh, may as well live fast, die young)

Though in my PIP I hardly referred to the future and the media o_0

But let's not talk about the quality, it's done people ^_^

laurabally

HSC
when i said i hadn't started, i meant my central.
like i'd done all my research, my intro and my log.
just did central during the day yesterday. went to a party that night. did conclusion when i got home and resource list when i woke up this morning, got it bound and handed it in right on time.

and gosh no, trials start next week. otherwise i might have attempted it a little earlier.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I think for some people they need the last minute rush to actually motivate them to do it, thats what im like anyway. :)
Same, even on the day; for some reason i couldn't bring myself to do much work during the day, however once it got all dark i pretty much flew through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)